NBA/MLB/NFL/NHL Season ticket holders

How is everyones season going so far?

Ive made it to two games so far this year for the islanders. Despite the attendance being bad we havent got stuck with any tickets yet due to the facebook groups.

Just checking in again. For whatever reason, even though the Rockets have had a crappy season, I have had even more success than in the past flipping tickets of games we haven't attended. Missed the Cavs game and got a nice chunk for it, so that now with games sold I have enough to pay off next season as well. How are things going, fellow season ticket holders? Next season if I renew, I get a pair in my size of procut shorts (not store authentic) from the team equipment manager, and one more season after that we get a brick out front of the arena with our name on it.

Just checking in again. For whatever reason, even though the Rockets have had a crappy season, I have had even more success than in the past flipping tickets of games we haven't attended. Missed the Cavs game and got a nice chunk for it, so that now with games sold I have enough to pay off next season as well. How are things going, fellow season ticket holders? Next season if I renew, I get a pair in my size of procut shorts (not store authentic) from the team equipment manager, and one more season after that we get a brick out front of the arena with our name on it.

We did pretty good this year. I think we are up about 22% after going to maybe 5 games between us. If things finish the way they are looking it will be rangers vs islanders in the first round of the playoffs so we will really be able to cash in and also go see some playoff hockey. :smokin

Last edited:
We actually didnt get tickets this year . The team is worst in the league so it would have been a long season. Im gonna try to get to some Knicks games before the end of the year

I still have my season tickets. Been a holder for a long while now of different teams. Currently holding Pistons, Lions and Tigers. On the fence for next year for the Pistons with the move though. I think it may be of an inconvenience. And then the perks that I currently have, if I lose though, I feel in total it will be a lot less worth it. I have aparking spot with my name on it for goodness sake and a private entrance. Not to mention all of the other amenities and perks.

Had the opportunity to get Cubs season tix last year and dropped the ball :smh:

Coulda/woulda made a killing :smh:

I still have my season tickets. Been a holder for a long while now of different teams. Currently holding Pistons, Lions and Tigers. On the fence for next year for the Pistons with the move though. I think it may be of an inconvenience. And then the perks that I currently have, if I lose though, I feel in total it will be a lot less worth it. I have aparking spot with my name on it for goodness sake and a private entrance. Not to mention all of the other amenities and perks.

Cuh, seeing your pics is the reason I didn'5 renew my season tickets for the Clippers. They didn't do **** for us besides bball clinics or xmas pics on the court, which I never go to cuz I'm a grown man.

Then come to find out this season they introduced the Season Ticket Holder Club smfh. It's like that restaurant y'all have at the Pistons games. They called me last Monday asking if I wanted to renew on a prorated plan and I'm leaning towards yes :lol:

Cuh, seeing your pics is the reason I didn'5 renew my season tickets for the Clippers. They didn't do **** for us besides bball clinics or xmas pics on the court, which I never go to cuz I'm a grown man.

Then come to find out this season they introduced the Season Ticket Holder Club smfh. It's like that restaurant y'all have at the Pistons games. They called me last Monday asking if I wanted to renew on a prorated plan and I'm leaning towards yes :lol:

That is the thing man, some of these teams really know how to do it the right way. Some of these stadiums don't even have clubs! I couldn't believe it. Just straight tickets and nothing else. I'm like..how do you survive with the ticket holders?? That is one thing I'll say, the Pistons definitely spoil the season ticket holders. Tons of events and parties. 1st dibs for playoffs and free gear. then the Palace had a bunch of clubs to choose from with food and drinks. I've made soooooooo man friends there its so wild. Scouts to coaches. Reporters. Gotten so cool with the players over time, they invite me to their holiday and family bday parties at their cribs and whatnot. I wish the Lakers did this lol.

The Orlando magic is really dope too. Their team is meh, but the stadium amenities were plush. Got hella love when I was down there too.

But yea, definitely make sure it's worth the price bro. Seeing the game is one thing, but what really makes the season ticket package worth it is everything else.

I just talked to my guy and heard some really good things, so I'll probably reup again with the new spot. I want to keep an open mind. I'll have to make all new friends.

Last edited:
Man the seahawks don't give me jack **** :lol: I get my 10 game tickets and playoff tickets if there is a playoff home game
Seeing things other teams give out always makes me sad

In full on sell-mode for my Jets tix. Somehow getting $50 for my seat against New England this Sunday.

MNF agains the Colts, near my section are starting at $8 :x :lol:

The Jets give jack too. I was lucky to get a coozie and spatula last season as a first-year STH. This year I got a beanie.

Last edited:
Freeze how do you manage to go to so many games? Or do you flip them a lot? Do you lose money on them?

Freeze how do you manage to go to so many games? Or do you flip them a lot? Do you lose money on them?

I really just do what I can and make it to the games I can or wish to see. With 80 Tigers games, 41 Pistons games and 8 Lions games, and then playoffs,.. it's impossible to see them all. When I first got into the clubs, I felt compelled to go to at least 85%. I was a zombie midway through. Now, I place no pressure on myself. I just have fun with it. I take family, friends, females I'm seeing etc. There are certain months where it's extremely busy with so many games packed in and then my actual life and the other events that I have, it can get exhausting, so I pass on a lot of games. Give them to friends or family. I flip them if everybody is busy or unavailable.

Last edited:
y'all still alive? Time flies. Now in my 6th season of tickets with the Rockets. Hoping for a deep playoff run this year.

Back
Top Bottom