**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dwight Howard era for the Lakers marked the start of the organization's transformation into what they are today. It's a shame how they've descended to laughing stock status.
upload_2019-4-14_16-23-8.png

As an educator myself I can say that private and charter schools have one intention and that's to make money. While their are reputable private schools in America, I could never work in an environment in which a parent would be able to tell me "You work for me" and that actually hold weight. Nope can't do it.
Perhaps I am very mistaken but don't you still "work" for the parent in a private and public school. Unless the school is totally self sufficient with no money from the government, don't taxpayer money eventually end up paying you?
Speaking to Keith, the Sixers literally let Embiid do, eat, drink whatever he wants. People have gotten fired in the Sixers organization for telling him otherwise and pissing him off.
Dude going to be out of the league in 7/8 years then. You can't keep putting junk in your body and playing at a high level. LeBron has had the longevity playing because he has the same philosophy as Rice and TO when it comes to your body.

Last edited:
Perhaps I am very mistaken but don't you still "work" for the parent in a private and public school. Unless the school is totally self sufficient with no money from the government, don't taxpayer money eventually end up paying you?
No. That parent has to pay exactly 0.00 dollars DIRECTLY to the school for their child to attend. That’s the difference. Regardless if you have a child in school or not you’re going to be paying taxes.

I would love to see what Kenny Smith could do at the helm of an NBA team. However, I think that he is too smart and too comfortable, to take that risk.
Remember he did interview for the Knicks job, so he isn't that comfortable. However that change in cost of living LA versus Atlanta is a MOFO, nevermind the taxes. Salary going to easily have to be double his 20 year salary at TNT.
Can’t wait til Damon Jones, Dahntay Jones, or Boobie Gibson is the next LAL coach
Man I would seriously renounce my claim to Zumunda. I mean the Lakers if this happens, but the sad thing is it's not that far out from being a reality. :smh:. Like watching Lex Luther running for president, seem like the only one seeing how wrong all this is.

This is why for the first part of the season I didn't think kemba would leave. But I did start to change my tune once the hornets plummeted out of the playoffs.

It's no secret in the city how much he loves Charlotte, everyone knows that ****. All they had to do was make the playoffs and be competitive even if they got swept

I hate to say it but he might need to roll out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom