**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

No wonder they never put on muscle they using that Kmart all in one weight set. Is the middle one doing shrugs or something with that weight. I doubt he is doing reverse bicep curls. Dad should be even more ashamed with himself, middle son had those genetics from NOT working out. He could have been a decent tight end in the league. Shay Sharpe already said hit him up, he can turn the middle son into a hall of fame tight end. Certainly reaching with that statement, lets back it WAY back to at least a serviceable tight end standing on his own feet.

Sigh this dude really don't get it, going to be in for a rude awakening. Dude is clearly out of shape, Agent Zero about to take on a whole new meaning.
Pretty positive that was because they knew he was just LeBron’s puppet and wanted somebody who would at least be a decent at developing young players. He apparently wanted to keep giving JR, Korver and the vets minutes while management wanted him to just tank it out with the young guys.
And this guy is the front runner for the Laker job, man what a time to be alive and a Laker fan. Here I beat it to you Celtics fan I know.
ExcitableHeftyGroundhog-size_restricted.gif

He kinda has to and the hornets have no one to blame but themselves. They draft one of Beal/Booker and you don't have this problem. crazy is they passed on both when the desperately needed shooting.

I can't think of any good move they've done in the past few years. I am trying to find non-financial reasons to stay, but I can't.

I can't think of any good move they've done in the past few years. I am trying to find non-financial reasons to stay, but I can't.
Oh they haven't, they've just doubled down on bad moves with more bad moves. There isn't a reason outside him loving the community, I knew the hornets would be the team to lose their allstar/star for nothing.

Should've taken any offers before the last deadline/summer but Jordan wanted to sell tickets and make sure he had an allstar on the roster with it being in Charlotte.

Just some context photo was taken a good 3/4 months ago, I remember posting in Celebrities Rockin Heat thread. Before the blown over Gucci debacle, unfortunately like many things involving black people, they get swept under the rug super quick.
Patrick Ewing to serve as the Knicks rep at the lottery.

Might as well start selling Zion Knicks jerseys now...
Can you imagine if Ewing pulled a Steve Harvey and picked RJ Barrett.
I wonder if this was done before or after the Blackface sweater controversy? That said, Kobe has always been late to the party in regard to the real.
Before.
kobe played it $afe. let others make a statement on real issues and see if there was any backlash and then proceeded cautiously. in some ways, very mj-esque
We evaluating these players off there on court or off court actions, because I hate LeBron on court. However his off court actions as an athlete are incredible. However the reverse for Kobe, his off court actions are horrible. I have a hard time knocking someone for their personal life, I will be damn if my job tries and tells me what I can or can't do on my free time.

Kemba gon be nice next year in Dallas
That would be pretty interesting.

Looked up his shooting numbers to see what his percentages looked like in catch and shoot situations, since he'd be able to play more off ball with Luka, but they're actually worse than his pull up numbers :lol:

A Kemba/Luka/KP trio would be really difficult to guard though.

A645F557-1541-4E9F-854E-B2F978A558AF.jpeg

Highest winning % in the history of the league with a minimum 250 games played
Only active players I can think of that would be well known players and close to his win % would be TP, Danny Green and maybe Draymond. Curry had bad gs years early on and Klay at least was on the team for one bad season record wise.

Only active players I can think of that would be well known players and close to his win % would be TP, Danny Green and maybe Draymond. Curry had bad gs years early on and Klay at least was on the team for one bad season record wise.

Draymond was 4th,
Danny Green was 8th
TP was 13th,
Klay was 16th,
Patty Mills 21st
Norman Powell 25th :wow:

Kemba gon be nice next year in Dallas

cuban's gonna let luka be the primary ball handler and make kemba play more off ball. i dont wanna see that happen to kemba.

random thought but i'd rather see kemba and KD link up somewhere in the east.

Looked up his shooting numbers to see what his percentages looked like in catch and shoot situations, since he'd be able to play more off ball with Luka, but they're actually worse than his pull up numbers :lol:

cuban's gonna let luka be the primary ball handler and make kemba play more off ball. i dont wanna see that happen to kemba.

random thought but i'd rather see kemba and KD link up somewhere in the east.

yeah idk if that's gonna get the most bang for your buck with the contract he gonna get

throwing Bogdan the bag + signing Dragic could be a better plan

Kembas catch and shoot this year could be an outlier. He’s been really good the past 3 or 4 years before this

yeah idk if that's gonna get the most bang for your buck with the contract he gonna get

throwing Bogdan the bag + signing Dragic could be a better plan
I never thought the long term fit of DSJ with Luka was actually all that bad, so someone that can kind of be like that, albeit a bit more efficient, would be good for the Mavs. A secondary playmaker is needed.

addict4sneakers addict4sneakers what do you use to record your workouts?

I’ve always used my tripod and IPhone and quality is just as good as anything else. But now thinking about an iPad or reasonable priced camera to setup a tripod n record mine and my players.

Suggestions appreciated

I’m not s cameraman lol so I don’t need a super dope and high $$ one

addict4sneakers addict4sneakers what do you use to record your workouts?

I’ve always used my tripod and IPhone and quality is just as good as anything else. But now thinking about an iPad or reasonable priced camera to setup a tripod n record mine and my players.

Suggestions appreciated

I’m not s cameraman lol so I don’t need a super dope and high $$ one

I got a canon I don’t use. My brother mostly uses it for his stuff. I know these high schools use an iPad but to keep a stack you should be good with an iPhone 10.

I hate filming stuff cause I’m one of those guys that doesn’t like sharing so I might be the wrong guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom