**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Catching up on this thread and I'm just laughing at all of the sad faces.
Will be fun to attend both Pelicans & Grizz games this year.

Nah

Ya'll

=

tumblr_olm0i4UHpl1vbcnq8o1_400.gif

Fam...I’m 6’0, 175 with 6% body fat and take jiu jitsu classes once every other week. I’d give all the Lakers fans in here that work

Meet me in Temecula

Theoretically Zion could withdraw, train for a year, and still be drafted #1 next year. In regards to funds, Nike is about to give him that bread so that shouldn't be a concern. I don't side with everything Cowherd says, but I agree that the Pelicans don't deserve Zion. Has nothing to do with the city of New Orleans, which is amazing, but Pelicans are dysfunctional AF and has an owner in Gale that only wants to keep the team to prove people wrong. She doesn't care about the Pelicans man, she owns the damn Saints and NOLA/LA is a football city/region. Pelicans had AD for all these years and how has that worked out? Sell that team to a group from Seattle already.

I could see why Zion would be upset because of how dysfunctional the Pelicans are, and the impending AD situation.

But in terms of cities, Nola is a pretty fun city.
I would rank it in the middle-tier, in terms of cities that I would personally live in.
Nola has great food, good music, and an awesome nightlife.

We want to talk about dysfunctional teams but let’s look at the rest of the top 4.

Grizzlies been in shambles. They cashed out Chandler Parsons after he showed an x Ray with no kneecaps.

The knicks are the knicks. The knicks been the knicks.

The Lakers are being ran by Kurt rambis’ wife.

Would you have the same energy if the Lakers had the number one pick and he grimaced when they were announced?

Yeah. Why wouldn't I?

If he doesn't want to play for a team whether it's the Lakers or the globetrotters that's his choice. If you're a wanted player you got some power to use and I'm never mad at that. Me being a Laker fan ain't got **** to do with that.

We want to talk about dysfunctional teams but let’s look at the rest of the top 4.

Grizzlies been in shambles. They cashed out Chandler Parsons after he showed an x Ray with no kneecaps.

The knicks are the knicks. The knicks been the knicks.

The Lakers are being ran by Kurt rambis’ wife.

I agree with you about the Grizz, but at least NY and LA have historic franchises and are in cities where a young player will be motivated to make it work, despite dysfunction, because fans actually show up to games and care about the team. It's been done in other sports (players threatening to withdraw after being picked or playing other sports) so I don't see how people could be that hard on Zion if he went that route. All that being said, he's going to suit up in NOLA and do his thing. David Griffin seems like a competent GM, so I'm hoping Pelicans get it together and not let another generational talent go to waste.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom