**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I have to rank the new duos in the nba I'd go:

1. Kahwi and PG
2. Lebron and AD (health permitting)
3. Harden and WB

I think Harden and WB are a very distant third too.. I have severe doubts about how well they'd work together.

Man Chris Paul reminds me of that annoying classmate/ co worker who’s a know it all and doesnt mind his damn business. Russ for all his shortcomings on the court seems like a great guy of it. Except to the media maybe he’ll also be nicer to the houston media

Chris Paul is a great dude too, himself.

These tweets are amazingly stupid :lol:

PG didn’t say he’d be sitting a season and claim he was injured whenever possible to sit games :lol:

When did AD do this? He went to them privately and requested a trade. Their then GM tried to go around Rich Paul to get to AD directly then when they didn't trade him refused to play him. He wanted to play.

If I have to rank the new duos in the nba I'd go:

1. Kahwi and PG
2. Lebron and AD (health permitting)
3. Harden and WB

I think Harden and WB are a very distant third too.. I have severe doubts about how well they'd work together.

I'd rather have Steph+Klay than Russ and Beard. Just a better fit and they've won it all before being the 2 best players on their team.

I'd rather have Steph+Klay than Russ and Beard. Just a better fit and they've won it all before being the 2 best players on their team.
I was speaking on new duos

But let's say that I wasn't...I'd put Klay and Steph over WB and Harden if Klay was healthy this yr.

Man, I was scrolling down Twitter on my work computer. Accidently clicked some BS and this premium snapchat thing pops up with a girl **** near naked and some video of A$*.

Lucky thing my co-worker behind is me out the office today. SMH

Man, I was scrolling down Twitter on my work computer. Accidently clicked some BS and this premium snapchat thing pops up with a girl **** near naked and some video of A$*.

Lucky thing my co-worker behind is me out the office today. SMH

“Accidentally”

CDEF8466-8D3F-4956-860A-82DAA6D8890E.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom