**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else get the feeling that the NBA has told players that they can only do 2 star teams from now on? I really think that's the case now.

I actually think Knicks are on the right track now. Owner blows, but Perry is a good guy. Like P C H P C H states. Just string together some improvement on the win column each season and it will come. Patience is key for rebuilds.

I actually think Knicks are on the right track now. Owner blows, but Perry is a good guy. Like P C H P C H states. Just string together some improvement on the win column each season and it will come. Patience is key for rebuilds.

Think of it like this

Kd
Kyrie
AD
Bron
PG

Either went to or demanded a trade to the LA or NY markets in the last two summers. The only team that didn’t get anything Was the team who sucks. The stars want the market, but they don’t want a damn heroic reclamation project. Not trying to start from ground 0.

Win games and stars will come. It’s New York City. If the Clippers can become a FA destination the Knicks certainly can but this blatant tanking gotta stop and it will with the draft odds the way they are now

Anyone else get the feeling that the NBA has told players that they can only do 2 star teams from now on? I really think that's the case now.

Think it was a combo of the individuals involved.. KD is still searching for something.. and kawhi is his own dude

Lakers could have had 3, but they went for the big game of trying to wait out kawhi instead of settling to a degree on say kemba

F9876362-C78B-4B36-BA05-38DAD72CA303.jpeg

In a make-believe world, if the Knicks win a championship during Trumps term, will Dolan force the players to visit the whitehouse?

I don't know, I guess pressure them as well as management to go. It's like a job security type of thing.

Their contracts are guaranteed. He can’t make anyone do anything and if word got out that he even mentioned it, silver and lebron would lay the hammer down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom