**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
russell-westbrook-rockets.jpg

images (5).jpeg

charles-barkley.jpg

Knicks fans need to stop acting like their team is this high profile destination to play in the NBA.

Who was the last high profile FA the knicks signed in the last 20 seasons? Allan Houston?

Nobody is going to go play for the knicks. cut it out.

I’m fine tanking for the next x amount of years. It’s not all NYK fans, don’t let ESPN tell the story smh.

Was surprised to see Westbrook at 58% at the rim last year (42% of his shots were attempted there), especially after the knee procedure. Didn't think it was even that high

Even though Gordon would like to playmake in his own right, he and Westbrook should play the majority of their minutes sharing the floor, maybe even throw in PJ -- to stand in the corner. Harden can stagger with everyone else and keep his usage

It will be interesting to see what happens to that number, in a new system and after another knee procedure a few months ago.

Well they traded the one star they actually drafted sooo...

Dolan is always going to be a deterrent no matter how the front office works.

I don't agree with what Gilbert Arenas is saying but I think he could make a career as a sports analyst

He should lobby for an ESPN job

I don't agree with what Gilbert Arenas is saying but I think he could make a career as a sports analyst

He should lobby for an ESPN job

He's been saying this for months and it actually blows my mind that he believes this. :lol: Gil is a very entertaining dude who makes a lot of good points, but some of his takes are so "out there".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom