**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah we really dont. just entertainment to us
so how come you don't like the NFL? I use to think it had to be a deeper reason not related to the actual product on the field, but now that I see your comments about "yeah we really dont. just entertainment to us" in regards to the NBA, I'm not sure what to think. You think the NFL is boring and thats why you don't watch it?

Uncle Dennis blew it by not having him sign with the Lakers. Clippers ain’t bringing you the off the court money that the Lakers would.

Maybe if you’re a role player, but don’t think there’s much difference if you’re a star. Blake and CP3 both got tons of endorsement deals, etc. while with the Clips.

05D83C46-2352-482E-89D2-64AD56D88B74.gif

Some team that’s going to be trash anyway needs to step and do VC a solid and let him break the most season played record. Not going to cost a lot of money and it will be a good story.

Some team that’s going to be trash anyway needs to step and do VC a solid and let him break the most season played record. Not going to cost a lot of money and it will be a good story.
Nets should give hill a call
He had some memorable times with them

Nope. Y’all not gonna libel EJ like this. Not on my watch. Im reporting everyone

raiders left the bay. **** football im done
so how come you don't like the NFL? I use to think it had to be a deeper reason not related to the actual product on the field, but now that I see your comments about "yeah we really dont. just entertainment to us" in regards to the NBA, I'm not sure what to think. You think the NFL is boring and thats why you don't watch it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom