NBA Pre-Draft Measurements and Combine Results

http://www.draftexpress.com/article/...Released-2911/http://www.draftexpress.com/article/...Released-2911/

Michael Beasley measured at 6-7without shoes, and 6-8 ¼ with. His wingspan in 7-0 ¼ and his standing reach is 8-11. He did fairly well in the combine, lifting the 185 bar 19 times, jumping35 inches on the max vert, but measuring a slightly high body fat at 7.7%

Derrick Rose came out a bit shorter than advertised, at just 6-1 ½ inshoes and 6-2 ½ in. He has a 6-8 wingspan, a 40 inch vertical and ran the 3/4 court sprint very fast at 3.05.

Brook Lopez is a legit 7-footer in shoes. He also has a phenomenal 7-5 ½wingspan and an outrageous 9-5 standing reach. He did not do very well at all in the combine though, jumping just 30 inches in the max vert and coming deadlast in the lane agility drill at 12.77.

Jerryd Bayless is a legit 6-3 in shoes, and he has expected has a verypoor wingspan at 6-3 ½. He did well in the combine, though, jumping 38 inches, lifting the 185 bar 10 times, running 11.26 in the lane agility drills, and sprinting ¾ court in 3.07 seconds.

Kevin Love measured out reasonably well-6-9 ½ in shoes (6-7 ¾ without), witha 6-11 ¼ wingspan and an 8-10 standing reach. His body fat is still very high at 12.9%, but in the combine he jumped 35 inches, lifted the 185 bar 18 times,and ran very well (11.17, 3.22)

O.J. Mayo is 6-3 ¼ without shoes, 6-4 ½ with, with a 6-6 wingspan and 8-3standing reach. He had the second best vertical leap at 41 inches and ran 11.04 and 3.14.

Eric Gordon is 6-3 ¼ in shoes, with a terrific 6-9 wingspan. He jumped 40inches, lifted the bar 15 times, and ran 10.81 and 3.01. He plays like a great athlete, and tested out well too.

Anthony Randolph is 6-10 ¼ in shoes, with a freakish 7-3 wingspan and9-1 standing reach. He is skinny as expected at 4.7% body fat, jumped 35 inches on the max vert, and ran just OK at 11.86 and 3.26.

DeAndre Jordan came in an inch short at 6-11, but has an outrageous 7-6wingspan and 9-5 ½ standing reach that more than compensates. He jumped poorly at 30.5 inches, lifted the bar 8 times, and ran the drills in 12.3 and 3.27seconds.

The biggest wingspan: John Riek at 7-8 ¾. His standing reach was N/A.Probably too long to believe. We're told its 9-10, and certainly believe that.
Biggest standing reach: JaVale McGee- 9-6 ½.

Lightest Player: Mike Taylor- 166 pounds, followed by DJ Augustin at 171.
Heaviest Player: Kentrell Gransberry- 290 pounds
Lowest Body Fat: Lester Hudson- 3.4%
Highest Body Fat: Kentrell Gransberry -17.4% body fat
Best no-step vertical: Patrick Ewing- 35 inches
Best Max-Step Vertical: O.J. Mayo- 42 inches (tied with Ewing)
Bench Press: Josh Duncan 26 reps
Fastest Lane Agility: Sonny Weems- 10.58 seconds
Fastest ¾ Court Sprint: Sonny Weems- 2.96, (Joe Alexander 2.99)

Others:

Joey Dorsey measured in at only 6'6.25 without shoes, and 6'7.25with shoes, but had a +7.5 wingspan and managed a very respectable 19 reps off 185 on the bench.

DeVon Hardin stands 6'10.75 in shoes with a 7'3 wingspan, he had 20reps on the bench and recorded a 32" max vertical leap.
Josh Duncan put up 26 reps of 185 on the bench, recorded a 32" maxvertical leap, is 6'8 without shoes, and recorded a body far percentage of only 5.4%.

Patrick Ewing Jr. recorded the highest max vertical leap on the dayrecording 42", but struggled on the bench, finishing with only 2 reps. His is 9.4% body fat was surprising for a player of his build as well. At only6'6 without shoes, he's between positions with his measurables and game very much in conflict.

Richard Hendrix tested out very well. He is a hair under 6-9 in shoes, has a 7-3 wingspan, a 9-0 standing reach, and ran a 10.62 and 3.27. He jumped just 28 inches in the max vert.

The biggest wingspan: John Riek at 7-8 ¾. His standing reach was N/A. Probably too long to believe. We're told its 9-10, and certainly believe that.

eek.gif
That's absurd.

Joey Dorsey measured in at only 6'6.25 without shoes, and 6'7.25 with shoes

grin.gif

O.J. Mayo is 6-3 ¼ without shoes, 6-4 ½ with, with a 6-6 wingspan and 8-3 standing reach. He had the second best vertical leap at 41 inches and ran 11.04 and 3.14.

Beast.
6ers need to trade up.
Do it Ed.

OJ WILL be a an explosive shooting guard in the league! Watch for D Rose to win Rookie of the Year.

Originally Posted by BullsRepeat3Peat

Derrick Rose came out a bit shorter than advertised, at just 6-1 ½ in shoes and 6-2 ½ in. He has a 6-8 wingspan, a 40 inch vertical and ran the 3/4 court sprint very fast at 3.05.

Eric Gordon is 6-3 ¼ in shoes, with a terrific 6-9 wingspan. He jumped 40 inches, lifted the bar 15 times, and ran 10.81 and 3.01. He plays like a great athlete, and tested out well too.

But Eric Gordon isn't an elite athlete right? I mean...he's in that "second tier" isn't he?

Patrick Ewing Jr. only 6'6 without shoes

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Kevin Love
His body fat is still very high at 12.9%
nothing he can do about that...

, but in the combine he jumped 35 inches,
eek.gif

Exactly what I said, Keven Love maybe shutting up those who said he couldn't jump a sheet of paper? Good for him, maybe this training he is doing(which has obviously lowered his BF%, cause he was not 12% AT ALL last year) will go a long way to letting him contribute. A solid 6'10" with a goodvert and great footwork...maybe he won't let himself bust...

Joe Alexander tied for fastest 3/4 court sprint!
eek.gif
Vanilla Sky
pimp.gif

D. Rose at 6'1"
grin.gif
I am being very careful with that #1pick....remember when you talk draft you have to remember that even top picks often don't turn out, and picks 4-15 have produced a lot of amazing players(I would not at all shy away from OJ within the top 3 and at least top 5)

laugh.gif
InMyMind

I was gonna say same thing about E.Gordon

laugh.gif
I remember people saying in a thread he is not an elite athlete
laugh.gif

Didn't know Beasley was that strong (19 reps)....and I would have expected more from Dorsey than 19 reps of 185....

Whoever gets Patrick Ewing in round 2 is gonna get a SOLID player. His #'s at G'town didn't tell the whole story. He has one of the highest b-ballIQ's and coupled with his ridiculous athleticism, he's gonna be *gasp* a lockdown defender on the next level. I'm that confident in him.

How do some of these dudes only get like 2 reps of 185? Have they never seen a weight room before?

LOL @ 2 reps.

I can do 20 of those.
pimp.gif
(*pats self on back)

BTW...I hope the Knicks don't draft Mr. Lopez.

With the bench numbers Jeff and Brandon Bowman put up in the past, I was shocked Pat only did 2 reps...
But Eric Gordon isn't an elite athlete right? I mean...he's in that "second tier" isn't he?
Same thing with OJ...

Great numbers here, but I don't see elite athletes on the court. (My list of elite athletes might be a shorter list than others, it's all opinion)

On the floor Rose and Bayless are the most athletic and explosive guards.

With Pat, the great thing about him after being in this system that requires a high bball IQ....he'll now fit in anywhere and succeed.
At only 6'6 without shoes, he's between positions with his measurables and game very much in conflic
Stupid. He'll be 6'7 on the floor and he is and will be a 3 man.

Wow Beasley being 6'8/6'9 he's really going to be a more athletic Derrick Coleman in my mind,

KLove with a 35 in. Vertical ?

Kinda surprising but you never know with these combines man, Jordan Farmar got 40 inches on his vertical test a couple years back...

Jordan Farmar got 40 inches on his vertical test a couple years back...
And does anyone believe he's an elite athlete while he's on the floor?

Not really..that's my point.

I don't care about #'s...I see what I see.

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Originally Posted by BullsRepeat3Peat

Derrick Rose came out a bit shorter than advertised, at just 6-1 ½ in shoes and 6-2 ½ in. He has a 6-8 wingspan, a 40 inch vertical and ran the 3/4 court sprint very fast at 3.05.

Eric Gordon is 6-3 ¼ in shoes, with a terrific 6-9 wingspan. He jumped 40 inches, lifted the bar 15 times, and ran 10.81 and 3.01. He plays like a great athlete, and tested out well too.

Patrick Ewing Jr. only 6'6 without shoes

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Jordan is a good athlete on the floor and can leap.

leaping ability isnt every thing but Eric being 215 and not 230 like he was at Indiana is a start.

did Bill Walker go through the drills?

eek.gif
at DeMarcus Nelson being 6'1 with a 6'10 wingspan coupled with a38.5" vert, to bad there is no way in hell he is going to be drafted...
frown.gif
i hope im wrong

OJ
pimp.gif

Ewing JR
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
indifferent.gif
at all the heights being WAY off for most the plarers. Beasley wasconsidered something like 6'10 and Rose like 6'4.

eek.gif
at Eric Grordon's athletisism and speed
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom