NBA real talk, who still use the fadeaway beside Kobe ?

What is the difference between a Fall Away and Fade Away?

I'm pretty sure Dirk's is falling away. Kobe's vid is Fade like MJ.

Kobe & Paul Pierce are textbook fade

Originally Posted by tru2theegame

kobe ripping off mike once again....
but nonetheless no one in the league as of now can do it better or can do it justice....

Why come in here with that bull #!%#? Enjoy him while he is here because when he is gone you will be wishing he was still in the league just like Mike.

Originally Posted by Handsome Hustler

Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

ok dont even put OJ mayo in this category u fanboys.. hes not even close
The thread is "Who still uses the fadeaway beside Kobe?'

OJ uses the fadeaway.

So he's in the category.
Just put this kid on ignore

Dirk and Kobe are one of the best right now I know alot more but Im
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Worlds Enemy

tru2theegame wrote:
kobe ripping off mike once again....
but nonetheless no one in the league as of now can do it better or can do it justice....

Why wouldn't he? It worked marvelously for Money in the latter years of his career, so why wouldn't Kobe want to add another killer move to his arsenal?

Neither created the fade, both probably practiced it for countless hours, and Kobe is now implementing it nicely.

It just irks me when people always assume MJ is the proprietor of the fadeaway and only he has sole ownership...

Have yall forgotten about Benard King and Hakeem. Any baller worth his sweat will implement moves from other players.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Damn near every scorer in the L.

And Damn, get off MJ's ++$%. Yeah, yeah, yeah he was great blah, blah, blah

He old and done for now. Co-signing for his new chick so she can but a house since she can't do it alone b/c she has bad credit. There are other players. Players in the NBA now. Lets talk about them.
Lol, whats it matter if his girl has bad-credit? MJ has enough money to co-sign for his girl and your mother if he wanted to, so who cares? But Ido agree that the fadeaway is in the arsenal of the majority of scorers in this league...

Nash has a fadeaway jumper that he nails consistently on taller defenders, but I wouldn't put that shot on the level of Kobe or Dirk's.

DIRK FADEAWAY FG% > KOBE's

OBVIOUSLY.

LOL@ SAYING KOBE'S FADEAWAY LOOKS THE BEST. I MEAN HOW DO YOU MEASURE LMAO NTERS SMH

Originally Posted by PRETTYPLAYA

DIRK FADEAWAY FG% > KOBE's

OBVIOUSLY.

LOL@ SAYING KOBE'S FADEAWAY LOOKS THE BEST. I MEAN HOW DO YOU MEASURE LMAO NTERS SMH
I swear Kobe must have banged your girl or something . You sure does hate this man

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

tracy would if he wasnt hurt. dude loves all kinds of jumpshots

i was just picturing that in my head....Tmac had Kobe potential.

NO ONE.....MJ used to pull that a lot. I remember a game vs Toronto...MJ nailed 5 consecutive fadeaways in the last 3 minutes..sickest display of fadeaways in1 game, dont know how many total in the entire game. The only difference about Kobe's and MJ's fadeaways is that Mike has more hang time. Now, no onein the NBA can pull a fadeaway like Kobe, not Lebron, not Wade...nobody. You'll see other players like Dirk and Carmelo make some low degree of difficultyfadeaways, but they're not real fadeaways like MJ and Kobe's with the added off-balance and leg-kick motions. And both their shots, they tend to fadefarther away from their defender.

Kobe, Dirk and VC still uses the fadeaway that's effective. LBJ will eventually add this to his game and he would be complete!

^based on what lol

Ok, so in the 4th qtr in a close game, you would take Dirk's "high %" fadeaway over Kobe's?

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

PRETTYPLAYA wrote:

^based on what lol

Ok, so in the 4th qtr in a close game, you would take Dirk's "high %" fadeaway over Kobe's?

ill take Dirk's fadeaway over kobes in the 4th quarter in a close game....there is a reason why its high percentage, thats almost the only shot that Dirktakes.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

PRETTYPLAYA wrote:

^based on what lol

ill take Dirk's fadeaway over kobes in the 4th quarter in a close game....there is a reason why its high percentage, thats almost the only shot that Dirk takes.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

marionthebarberian wrote:

chillainvillain wrote:

PRETTYPLAYA wrote:

^based on what lol

ill take Dirk's fadeaway over kobes in the 4th quarter in a close game....there is a reason why its high percentage, thats almost the only shot that Dirk takes.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

that's a good point, I take back anything i said.

LOL good form... you're saying dirk doesn't have a good form.

end your life.

percentages do matter.

if you think dirk doesn't work on his shot,

commit that now.

^based on what lol

seems like you're getting it now... smart man

and people, please do not compare mj's fadeaway to anyone else.

it's just disrepsectful.

mj might get mad at reading this ... no really

Back
Top Bottom