NBA real talk, who still use the fadeaway beside Kobe ?

Originally Posted by PRETTYPLAYA

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

^based on what lol

Ok, so in the 4th qtr in a close game, you would take Dirk's "high %" fadeaway over Kobe's?

seems like you're getting it now... smart man
Who hit more fadeaway GW shots? Dirk or Kobe? I think that should tell you something about who's fadeaway is more reliable(sp?).

^based on what lol

Ok, so in the 4th qtr in a close game, you would take Dirk's "high %" fadeaway over Kobe's?

Who hit more fadeaway GW shots? Dirk or Kobe? I think that should tell you something about who's fadeaway is more reliable(sp?).

People like you, I can't stand. You have no rationale in your thought-process.

^based on what lol

i've seen kobe missing many fadeaways in the clutch. i'm sure you have seen it as well.
laugh.gif

sure kobe got more opportunities to make game winning shots...but let's talk about %s

his % in the clutch is over-rated at its new degree, especially his fadeaways...

for further look, go to 82games.com.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iceman7920

kobe dribbles the ball between his legs. he stole that from jordan.
laugh.gif
On that note, Michael Finley chews his gum hard as %%+%.He stole that from MJ.

Originally Posted by Tko21

Kobe, Dirk and VC still uses the fadeaway that's effective. LBJ will eventually add this to his game and he would be complete!
Well said....

Originally Posted by TheFoteenth

Originally Posted by tru2theegame

kobe ripping off mike once again....
but nonetheless no one in the league as of now can do it better or can do it justice....

Why come in here with that bull #!%#? Enjoy him while he is here because when he is gone you will be wishing he was still in the league just like Mike.
sorry but that didnt sound right to me.... but then again im no ayo like Curtis (theFoteenth)

Dirk was money tonight with the fadeaway against the suns. But the thing about dirk is, it seems like a lot of his shots are more like leaners or unbalancedshots rather than true fadeaways. But they all serve the same purpose which is to create space between you and the defender by moving laterally while in theair, so whatever.

And is there a kobe thread that prettyplaya doesn't enter where his position is in some form anti-kobe?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom