[::NBA REFS UNAPPRECIATION - Vol#1. League Gone Soft - Vol#2. Past History Profiling::]

That "Flagrant 2" on Ron Artest is gonna make our win look tainted. It makes Gasoft look even softer. It makes people hate the lakers even more. Itsjust not right.

Softt %%% refs. I was enjoying the game until that call happened, i feel terrible for Ron. Could it be any more obvious hes thrown out simply because of hisname?
smh.gif
smh.gif
bitter sweet ending to a great game and a great W.
smh.gif

edit: im glad kobe admitted he doesnt think it was a flagrant. what a joke of a call *sigh*...

It's a combo of his rep and the fact that the game was over, and it was best to make sure it didn't get out of hand. There was no need for him to takea hard foul there. Yes, that shouldn't have been a flagrant though.

a lot of times, one officiating crew can make a bad call.

the league better revise that call by Monday.

NBA refs are ******edly inconsistent, and they're guessing on half of the blocking/charging calls they make.

They favor superstars WAY too much.

They give WAY too big of a homecourt advantage to homecourt teams.

Similar calls on different nights go completely different.

There's so many examples of their incompetence.

some of you were lobbying for Kobe to get suspend the other night...

you guys are funny
laugh.gif

like i said in the other thread...its all politics, if that wasnt ron artest but battier that fouled gasol like that we got a normal 2 shot foul...but theserefs have an agenda when it comes to artest

Originally Posted by LVJordan238

It's a combo of his rep and the fact that the game was over, and it was best to make sure it didn't get out of hand. There was no need for him to take a hard foul there. Yes, that shouldn't have been a flagrant though.

That's Ron Artest though, there's no off button. He's playin, he's playin. This sucks so much fun outta watching the game.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Unappreciated!

Great thread LTB. Welcome back bro!
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
thanks bro, i missed my fello laker faithful.
pimp.gif
i should be happy right now, and i am, but things like that just tick me off.
smh.gif

I don't know, I thought it was a flagrant 1. Look at his left hand. I've been injured on a play like that before, anytime you're pushing a guy whois in the air, especially by his torso/arpit where you have leverage, it's a dangerous play.

Honestly that "flagrant" they called on Ron and that "flagrant" they wanted to call on Pau disgusted me. That was a regular, avg. foul thatRon committed and he got tossed because of it. Absurd. #2...i'm pissed that Von Wafer can purposely twist his body and jump into Gasol and get a foul call.And the thought of them wanting to make it a flagrant....i didn't know whether to laugh or to be mad. !%## is disgusting.

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

That "Flagrant 2" on Ron Artest is gonna make our win look tainted.

LOL

Relax fam...it aint gonna make nothing look tainted.
laugh.gif

We won tonight, period. No if's/but's.

If it's anything, I thought it was a fairly reffed game for the most part. They blew that call on Artest, and that !%*!@%%* by Von Wafer in the 3rd.

Aside from that, it was a pretty decently called game.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

NBA refs are ******edly inconsistent, and they're guessing on half of the blocking/charging calls they make.

They favor superstars WAY too much.

They give WAY too big of a homecourt advantage to homecourt teams.

Similar calls on different nights go completely different.

There's so many examples of their incompetence.
Preach.

Let's not make this all about Artest's ejection vs. the Lakers, because if that's the purpose this thread serves, then this thread should just bemerged into the Lakers vs. Rockets game 3 thread.

This is about the blind people in grey jerzee-shirts and black pants, commonly known as NBA referees.

Originally Posted by baik

like i said in the other thread...its all politics, if that wasnt ron artest but battier that fouled gasol like that we got a normal 2 shot foul...but these refs have an agenda when it comes to artest
2 normal shots? WHATT???? it was a VERY hard foul. if that was not a flagrant foul, then WHAT IS A FLAGRANT FOUL? i agree that it should have beena flagrant 1 and not a flagrant 2.

Pau could have seriously gotten injured on that play.

indifferent.gif
at theNBA right now, David Stern needs to watch some ESPN Classic games where everytime Mike drove to the lane Detroit tried to take his head off, and Mike kept gonghard, every foul is a huge game stopping deal now
smh.gif

and I still believe ron didnt do anything wrong for beating up those piston fans.

ron ron gets a bad rep because he defended himself during the brawl.

Back
Top Bottom