NBA Summer League 2019 | Memphis Grizzlies 2019 SL Champions | Brandon Clarke MVP

you two smoking dope if you don’t think this kid is making that front office think. He’s 19 and this good already. I’m not saying he’s gonna take it this year buts he’s about to crack that rotation and in 2 years Portland gonna have to pay up. Once he throw on some more weight he’s gonna be a major problem.
Allow him to do some significant damage in meaningful games before we say he is coming for CJ.

I am not saying it CAN'T / WON'T happen, I am simply saying there is not enough of a sample size for you to make that claim with such a definite tone.

Think yall jumping the gun with this one as well. I hope he does well, but I have to see how it translates vs. Actual NBA talent.

We will see.

Looks good in Summer League though.

Haha just playing, just looking at Celtics roster we dont have any bench sparkplug that can score. So we have to rely on rookies.

you two smoking dope if you don’t think this kid is making that front office think. He’s 19 and this good already. I’m not saying he’s gonna take it this year buts he’s about to crack that rotation and in 2 years Portland gonna have to pay up. Once he throw on some more weight he’s gonna be a major problem.
CJ is 27 years old and just averaged 25 PPG on good shooting splits in the playoffs on a team that made the WCF.

Simons is promising, but CJ is in his prime (and will be for the next few years) and is one of the better guards in the league.

CJ is 27 years old and just averaged 25 PPG on good shooting splits in the playoffs on a team that made the WCF.

Simons is promising, but CJ is in his prime (and will be for the next few years) and is one of the better guards in the league.
That’s cool and I know all of that but like I said young fella coming for some of those minutes. Unless they gonna settle on playing a lot of Dame, CJ and young fella together. Young fella gonna see that floor maybe not a whole lot this year but year after next and Portland gonna have to make a choice. Pay or somebody else will be happy to spend major bread on him.

absolutely love this kids game, hes clearly a lefty that shoots right. but he straps, plays hard and can dish the rock. Pelicans stole one with this one.

that vtech team underachieved like crazy.

Wait wait

Underachieved? C’mon son :lol:

Robinson was hurt damn near all of ACC play yet still were competitive, they were a bucket away from beating y’all and had the most wins in program history

That’s cool and I know all of that but like I said young fella coming for some of those minutes. Unless they gonna settle on playing a lot of Dame, CJ and young fella together. Young fella gonna see that floor maybe not a whole lot this year but year after next and Portland gonna have to make a choice. Pay or somebody else will be happy to spend major bread on him.

I guess my question is why not wait until we see production this NBA season before predicting what he will do in 2021 vs. Using Summer League production to nake that prediction .

I guess my question is why not wait until we see production this NBA season before predicting what he will do in 2021 vs. Using Summer League production to nake that prediction .
Dog bc I recognize he has game early that’s why. I should be on somebody scout team.

Wait wait

Underachieved? C’mon son :lol:

Robinson was hurt damn near all of ACC play yet still were competitive, they were a bucket away from beating y’all and had the most wins in program history
I mean Robertson being hurt made them underachieve playboy.

Dog bc I recognize he has game early that’s why. I should be on somebody scout team.
Makes sense in this age of racing to be first.

I hope he is successful but Everyone is talented at this point so more is needed to see in a real NBA setting.

I hope he is successful

Anfernee Simons is now officially known as Young Fella
2E7ADF48-0426-4227-896C-F1E8DCEDE568.png

You welcome

if RJ can focus on being a PG and being a pass first player, that's his real path toward being a successful player in the league. Otherwise, idk, the holes are very real.

Back
Top Bottom