NBA Summer League 2019 | Memphis Grizzlies 2019 SL Champions | Brandon Clarke MVP

You being serious? :lol:

I feel like that is a trait you either have or you don't. But I don't think that should be HIS move either. :lol:

Yea, RJ made it to this level not passing. He shouldn’t just switch to a passer out of nowhere. He has to focus on his scoring mechanics b/c he’s a scorer

This dude Thybulle and Zhaire are looking like they’re gonna be such good fits in their roles with the rest of our team.

You being serious? :lol:

I feel like that is a trait you either have or you don't. But I don't think that should be HIS move either. :lol:

He’s a good passer when he wants to be.

His best games have always been the ones where he made the extra pass and didn’t force stuff so he got close to that triple double line.

He facilitated a lot of the offense at Duke for better or worse. If he can leverage that im the league, that’s his best outcome imo.

I know it's only summer league but screw ORL FO man! NAW was there for us!! Bruh got the vision, handles and shot. Everyone could see that we needed (still need) a guard but what did these jackasses do?? Draft another ****ing tweener (and a tweener with a major acl tear at that). Oblivious clowns.

Knox showing some feet work on the perimeter. I made the excuse for his inefficiency last season that he was forced into too big a role. He won't have that excuse this year, hope to see that improve drastically

Back
Top Bottom