NBA Summer League 2019 | Memphis Grizzlies 2019 SL Champions | Brandon Clarke MVP

I was wondering why the announcers was talking so much about earthquakes... I was slow to realize that an earthquake had just happened over there

Well I think that's the first time I've seen folks react live to an earthquake.

I was standing on the concourse and thought EYE was getting dizzy. I hadn't eaten much today so I convinced myself it was me.

But I saw other folks talking about it.

Never seen a whole arena on their feet in anticipation for a layup line though...

That wasn't an earthquake. That was just everyone who had tickets for tomorrow running away from Vegas, knowing Zion ain't playing again. Ya'll got bamboozled by the Summer League gods. Never pay for tickets beyond Day 1.

Muh dude looks like he added 15 lb's since he played his last college game.
Gotta lose 30 lbs asap. Pushing 300 he will be a constant injury risk and get winded fast. Its no joke. How is he suppose to play 35 minutes with the speed they play in the nba?

Muh dude looks like he added 15 lb's since he played his last college game.
Gotta lose 30 lbs asap. Pushing 300 he will be a constant injury risk and get winded fast. Its no joke. How is he suppose to play 35 minutes with the speed they play in the nba?
Relax bruh. He hasn’t had a full nba offseason yet.

Back
Top Bottom