NBA Top Facial Dunks In 2009-2010 Season

Already knew D-Wade was goin to be #1 before i even watched it
pimp.gif

Love the Wade dunk, but there's something about the Brewer on Fisher dunk that gets me every time.

Originally Posted by Beats05

Love the Wade dunk, but there's something about the Brewer on Fisher dunk that gets me every time.
For me it's how DJ Mbenga is on the bench having flashbacks
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

nice mix....

and on that dante/amare vid,
AYO at amares hands after the dunk....
tired.gif

Ty Lawson in traffic
eek.gif
guy's probably 5'9 w/o shoes

JJ Hickson on D Wade
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

DRose flushing it on Dragic
sick.gif

are dunks that are supposed to be in the top 10.

I'm still not impressed by DWade on Anderson.

how is a undersized 6-4 guard dunking on a 6-11 PF/C while making him roll up and his legs hit the padding not a good dunk?

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

how is a undersized 6-4 guard dunking on a 6-11 PF/C while making him roll up and his legs hit the padding not a good dunk?
its good.

but Brewer's victims were doing the same thing and his elevation and impact is crazier.

the DWade dunk is overrated.Sorry man.

lets not even bring the topic of height here...I already  noted Ty Lawson's dunk in traffic mang
smokin.gif

brewer that is 6-9 dunked over a 6-1 fisher... it was very nice but... dude had a mad height advantage and fisher didnt even jump....
ty lawson was a sick dunk.... but dj looked like was late getting there... side show bob was standing there waiting for wade and hit chest to chest but dude just couldnt handle it....

corey brewer's dunk over dfish should have been number 1.  that slowmo view of it was
eek.gif
.  dfish was relegated to being merely a spectator sitting in the 1st row after that.  i think wade's dunk got 1st place on solely based off of varejo's yogalike flexibility.  when dudes feet hit the pads, i couldnt breathe, i was laughing too hard.

my warriors stay gettin yakked on...but Bogut is a beast

Originally Posted by NYH425

that amare dunk over a D league scrub isn't all that :/
on the contrary, thats two big guys going up, and one of them telling the other that he just aint worthy. i was pretty sad when i saw it happen, but you cant front like amare didnt put tolliver in his place in the worst way

Back
Top Bottom