NBA Top Shot - Contender For 2021 Fleece of The Year

1B4C3ED0-A600-4933-B114-79A3F72A63E4.png

WOW!!!!!!! I bet they only dropped like five or less Wisemans on this drop. That’s crazy! I think the rookies, being LE/4000, almost all of them already pulled from packs, and getting “rookie badges” sometime in the new few months, make rookies some of the best and most stable common cards available. A lot of the common cards dropped badly the last few days, with the prospect of new packs/moments dripping. Why pay $1200 for a kevin Durant when you can probably pull one or buy one for 1/5 the price from the new packs? So he dropped to $450 recently (I know, because I have one).

All this to say: wow!!!! You don’t fully know just how lucky you are. Out of 135 cards you probably pulled one of the 3-5 best cards possible. Definitely top 10.
How much do you think it's worth since it has the jersey number as the first 2 numbers on the serial number

This thread just gave me a headache.

I have no clue what's going on, I really dead *** expected to see a new fleece & was curious what this meant for Nike's NBA contract.

I don't understand how/why you can buy/sell video clips that are online for free already, I don't understand what the benefit of this is & why it's gaining popularity, I just don't get it at all.

Someone please point me to the moments you realized you were washed thread...apparently I need to stay in my own lane.

The most simple way to look at all of this is to say to yourself either:

“ This is like getting in on the ground floor on Crypto when it wasn’t understood, respected or appreciated”

or

“this is literally the biggest scam ever perpetrated against the memorabilia collecting community.”

With that being said I know a guy that has a massive Beanie Baby collection that for a short period of time was worth something. Take that how you will 😂

I’m not touching Top Shot with a 10 foot pole but it is definitely an interesting development.

Is there any value in purchasing common moments that are /15000, 12000 etc. from the marketplace and holding them for now?

How do you get in line for a drop? Have been following this week and have missed the last three because I can’t find a way to get in line on site. Everything just always shows as sold out.

I’ll try again today :lol:

If I hit I’ll probably think twice about paying $99 tho.

So this company recorded plays, made 3 second highlight clips out of them, and told people they are “rare” because they attached a serial number to the clip? And for that reason they’re supposed to be worth money?

I’m really not understanding the appeal. I mean, yes, who wouldn’t like to put $10 into internet and then have it become hundreds of thousands? But this is just stupid to me.

Who’s paying $208,000 for something like THIS? Not pron. not a spaceship landing on another planet. Not a president giving a speech before being assassinated. But a 3 second clip of lebron dunking a basketball. Nice.

Have you read the Tos? and Are you really making money if you can’t withdraw a dime for weeks/months? They want you reinvesting this virtual currency/balance into other cards. At some point there will be 100 millionaires that want to cash out at once and there will be no real money to be had.
Virtual users are a tad sketchy. Who’s to say some dapper bots aren’t the ones buying these with ‘fake’ money? The anonymous user angle is odd to me. Some of these users have spent millions apparently buying up quite a few moments.

lucky, maybe this has been asked. Does the serial number on these cards Correspond to all of these being released at once? If a bron /200 releases, are all 200 in the wild at once? I guess I’m lost on the marketplace not being flooded. Why aren’t half of these cards in the marketplace already? They haven’t been bought in packs yet? That makes the serial number misleading.

so a /15,000 common moment is 15,000 of the same exact card/player but different serial number. I’m lost on that because some have just a dozen for sale. There should be a million cards in the marketplace. Maybe I’m trying to make this too logical lol.

Have you read the Tos? and Are you really making money if you can’t withdraw a dime for weeks/months? They want you reinvesting this virtual currency/balance into other cards. At some point there will be 100 millionaires that want to cash out at once and there will be no real money to be had.
Virtual users are a tad sketchy. Who’s to say some dapper bots aren’t the ones buying these with ‘fake’ money? The anonymous user angle is odd to me. Some of these users have spent millions apparently buying up quite a few moments.

lucky, maybe this has been asked. Does the serial number on these cards Correspond to all of these being released at once? If a bron /200 releases, are all 200 in the wild at once? I guess I’m lost on the marketplace not being flooded. Why aren’t half of these cards in the marketplace already? They haven’t been bought in packs yet? That makes the serial number misleading.

so a /15,000 common moment is 15,000 of the same exact card/player but different serial number. I’m lost on that because some have just a dozen for sale. There should be a million cards in the marketplace. Maybe I’m trying to make this too logical lol.

My understanding is that not everything is released all at once so yes there’s the likelihood they haven’t been bought yet and also not everyone is selling their moments on the marketplace which is why there is only x amount you see available for sale.

Back
Top Bottom