NBA Top Shot - Contender For 2021 Fleece of The Year

Being a hobbyist just isn’t the same anymore. The resell culture has just ruined anything, anytime it gains a little traction.
🤷🏽‍♂️
Collecting has been dead since online retailers popped up. Take shoes for example. You can find whatever you want online. There’s no search, nothing that nobody else can’t have. Just Google and you got it. Just about the amount you want to spend. Might as well just show off the money 🤷🏽‍♂️

Collecting has been dead since online retailers popped up. Take shoes for example. You can find whatever you want online. There’s no search, nothing that nobody else can’t have. Just Google and you got it. Just about the amount you want to spend. Might as well just show off the money 🤷🏽‍♂️
100% There is no such thing as exclusivity anymore.

Only going to get worse. And yea Bots will never be stopped lol. Bottom line is all that matters.

61015721-67F9-4396-B379-37480F1F89E8.jpeg

so this scam has become SNKRS app? Get on and try to hit as soon as something drops, only to get beat by bots every single time? Sounds like fun, sign me the hell up!

just remember you can potentially get yaself a first edition charizard

this is only da begining. jusst wait till they start introducing vnitage moments ft. kobe and jordan

digital is da future whether you like it or not

Any chance that bots just close this down? Any chance they infiltrate the marketplace in any facet? I’m already seeing some users collecting the same moments but different serial numbers. That’s one of the smarter albeit costlier moves. Is it possible to see every card released? Is that why some people are holding onto unopened packs that may contain a gem not yet on the marketplace? Are all moments available to see? I’ve been asking too many questions instead of just jumping in.
We’ll know soon enough if the same 8-10 users have all of the rare cards that this is all bot driven.

Honest question for sneaker collectors/wearers here , do you continue to try snkrs each and every release? Aren’t most hitting 0.000 on these releases? Wouldn’t this technically be the same. Why wouldn’t dabber want more users active to be in the marketplace, if that’s their equivalent to stockx?

In the 2-3 weeks I've been in Top Shot, I've known way more people that actually got packs than I know folks that got stuff off SNKRS in past year. None of them use bots either...

The fear of not withdrawing is real, but in time we'll see if that remains a deal breaker or not.

Any chance that bots just close this down? Any chance they infiltrate the marketplace in any facet? I’m already seeing some users collecting the same moments but different serial numbers. That’s one of the smarter albeit costlier moves. Is it possible to see every card released? Is that why some people are holding onto unopened packs that may contain a gem not yet on the marketplace? Are all moments available to see? I’ve been asking too many questions instead of just jumping in.
We’ll know soon enough if the same 8-10 users have all of the rare cards that this is all bot driven.
You can see any users profile and moments, everything is on the network and transactions kinda like Bitcoin.

that’s the cool part

being able to get a pack is the worst part, with the top cards especially they release retired players it’s gonna be the ones with the $$$ getting them

Bert. Bert. Does it show complete transaction history of moments/cards? Like bought one 2/25. Opened as a pack 2/26. Listed on 2/28 for x amount. Sold for x amount on 3/25. Does it show the entire card history including all found serial numbers? I’ve seen a seen high roller users just buying up so much. How can we be reassured this isn’t dabbed themselves? Since this is all virtual money at the moment anyways

Bert. Bert. Does it show complete transaction history of moments/cards? Like bought one 2/25. Opened as a pack 2/26. Listed on 2/28 for x amount. Sold for x amount on 3/25. Does it show the entire card history including all found serial numbers? I’ve seen a seen high roller users just buying up so much. How can we be reassured this isn’t dabbed themselves? Since this is all virtual money at the moment anyways
I’m not sure but what I’ve read it’s all out there to see

now who actually owns the cards? No idea if it’s dapper or whatever or the nba, that’s hidden just like crypto currency. You know where it’s at but who owns it is technically annoynmous

It's a sad say when the nba has to get an only-fans
But it's not even about leaked photos popping up. This is about the serial number rights to clips! Lol. I'm still beyond words that this is a real thing. I can see OF limiting clips to 100 or 1000. And we'll see where that gets them. Apparently we're in the middle of a large budget and spending stimulus with no pandemic around lol.

Are we sure these entities buying for large sums are real People?

Some of these bot makers need to be arrested and charged, heavy fines at minimum. Don’t tell me it’s not that serious. It ruins every market for every regular person. It’s stealing from regular peoples pockets. Enough is enough.

The quicker something gets botted, the quicker I realize just how much it's worth to me. In most cases, I just move on as it's not worth my time and energy. I've got more money than ever to spend and still refuse to pay resale. If more people did the same, maybe things will change.

Back
Top Bottom