NBA Top Shot - Contender For 2021 Fleece of The Year

why is there a shortage of a 1,000 packs? is it an error or we backdooring NBA moments now? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Screen Shot 2021-02-25 at 11.19.27 PM.png

PSA: Besides low serial numbers, collectors also covet the very last serial number, it’s nicknamed the “perfect mint.”

Keep this in mind and double check before selling your moments. Someone sold their perfect mint Bradley Beal for $8. The person who bought it just re-sold it for $3,500. I feel terrible for the original owner but you have to do your due diligence.

You can scroll down to the bottom to see the history of sales on this particular card and see the two sales, $8 and then $3500. The guy who just bought it now has it listed for $250K. Doubt it sells any time soon but you never know.

Last edited:
they are going for what seems like a lot on ebay too. Dwayne Bacon and other whatteamheplayfor all stars and in the 100s. I haven't been able to successfully login in a while, I guess there's a transfer option where you can just send it to someone else?

they are going for what seems like a lot on ebay too. Dwayne Bacon and other whatteamheplayfor all stars and in the 100s. I haven't been able to successfully login in a while, I guess there's a transfer option where you can just send it to someone else?

Yeah you can gift moments to other users. I'm assuming all those ebay packs are opened and then the moments are gifted to the winner. But I don't see how you can trust the person gifting you the moments unless you watch them open the pack live.

Just trusting someone to send you 3 random moments after paying the 1k+ is a good way to get finessed.

U can gift it to someone

EB6466F5-C8FE-4ECF-B8C0-ADFD0C87FDA5.png

62,833. On to the next.

I left and rejoined just to see how many users were in line 180k for 10k packs.

157,776 yup the bots have infiltrated. This is on its last leg. Good luck

Edit: Clicked join right as it went live. I know it’s random. Jus sharing

Back
Top Bottom