NBA Top Shot - Contender For 2021 Fleece of The Year

Is there a guarantee you pull something limited tho?

Im in this top shot thing, was hesitant in the beginning but why not

Yea he's guaranteed 1 of he MLGE moments. The cheapest moments for those are sitting in the $800-$900 range not including the base moments he's getting.
At worse I can see it being a $1100 pack after opening.

Yea he's guaranteed 1 of he MLGE moments. The cheapest moments for those are sitting in the $800-$900 range not including the base moments he's getting.
At worse I can see it being a $1100 pack after opening.

wow

so everybody should be ripping these

How will this even get filed tax wise? Is it a collectible? crypto?

Is this something that uncle sam should know about? lol

1614363171969.png

LETSSSSSS GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Trash drop

my girl got 169000

i got 72k

idiotic

got a buddy who was right below the 10.3k he’s still waiting

wow

so everybody should be ripping these

Is this something that uncle sam should know about? lol

With all this money flying around you best believe Uncle Sam is coming knocking. Whenever they get them withdrawals situated I hope people don't get hemmed up thinking you can move that much money around without cutting off the government a piece.

Feds aint gotta know 🤫

This is all digital ain no hiding lmao. You have to verify you identity to withdraw too. So most likely some form of ID, bank account, maybe even your SSN.

With all this money flying around you best believe Uncle Sam is coming knocking. Whenever they get them withdrawals situated I hope people don't get hemmed up thinking you can move that much money around without cutting off the government a piece.
good point

This is all digital ain no hiding lmao. You have to verify you identity to withdraw too. So most likely some form of ID, bank account, maybe even your SSN.
What about outside transactions? Not involving transferring money electronically

i can see that happening

I don't even see that Ant Edwards anywhere yet on the Marketplace, and you got a low serial #. I'd throw it up there for the high and see if someone bites. 10k at least.

What about outside transactions? Not involving transferring money electronically

i can see that happening

Oh well of course but then you'd have to find someone willing to give you large sums of cash in person. Not exactly the safest transaction in the world.

I don't even see that Ant Edwards anywhere yet on the Marketplace, and you got a low serial #. I'd throw it up there for the high and see if someone bites. 10k at least.

Oh well of course but then you'd have to find someone willing to give you large sums of cash in person. Not exactly the safest transaction in the world.

ppl will find ways to avoid giving money to da feds and im with it

Wow. It's really turned into a lottery/shoe release.
I just wonder. Are there enough marketplace users to drive these prices up? The $9 to $900 come up is why everyone is here. Who's freshly dropping $700 on moments who haven't bought any packs yet? How many of the 150,000 who missed out on packs are shopping in the marketplace? I'd say very few are dropping real money. It's those who have money tied up from other sales that are buying other stuff. Its self fulfilling in a sense.

And dappers 5% fees doesn't seem like enough when certain users have more listed than dabber has in sales.

Feast and flourish. But none of this is sustainable at this current rate.

They need to get those 150,000 who missed out spending money. But each and every one is there for the major come up. They don't tell themselves 'i missed a $9 pack. I better drop $6 grand on a moment'. But again maybe I'm looking at it too logically.

BLOWS MY MIND! but IM trying to get cashed out too haha

oh yeah absolutely. I'm not saying I don't understand why someone would buy this to make profit. In the times we live in if something can make you money I support it. I'm just saying I don't get how someone will drop $100k on a Ja Morant digital card when for $100k you could buy the game worn jersey from Ja's first ever NBA game :lol:

Wow. It's really turned into a lottery/shoe release.
I just wonder. Are there enough marketplace users to drive these prices up? The $9 to $900 come up is why everyone is here. Who's freshly dropping $700 on moments who haven't bought any packs yet? How many of the 150,000 who missed out on packs are shopping in the marketplace? I'd say very few are dropping real money. It's those who have money tied up from other sales that are buying other stuff. Its self fulfilling in a sense.

And dappers 5% fees doesn't seem like enough when certain users have more listed than dabber has in sales.

Feast and flourish. But none of this is sustainable at this current rate.

They need to get those 150,000 who missed out spending money. But each and every one is there for the major come up. They don't tell themselves 'i missed a $9 pack. I better drop $6 grand on a moment'. But again maybe I'm looking at it too logically.

They have to get moments of popular players to reasonable prices. Hard for the casual NBA fan to get into it when the cheapest Lebron is 1.4k, Curry is 800, KD 400 etc. You have to get affordable entry points for star players.

No disrespect but I have no idea how or why anyone would drop thousands of dollars on this bull **** :lol:
It’s da same thing as trading cards. Aint trading cards moments as well? Ppl are willing to drop bandz on mj rookie card, which is also a momment

this da same **** but digital

oh yeah absolutely. I'm not saying I don't understand why someone would buy this to make profit. In the times we live in if something can make you money I support it. I'm just saying I don't get how someone will drop $100k on a Ja Morant digital card when for $100k you could buy the game worn jersey from Ja's first ever NBA game :lol:
oh no I totally agree. I am still having a hard time finding value for the end customer. We know what the value for pack winners are. WTF is the value for the people buying these things up in the market place. How can the NBA and TopShot sustain this exclusivity? They are not in the business of limited supply. The NBA and the investors behind this want as many people in it and buying these $9 packs.

This isnt sustainable. But while it ISN'T is when I WANT to hit haha. But once this blows over im out.

Back
Top Bottom