NBA Top Shot - Contender For 2021 Fleece of The Year

Nice! I assume you set the price right?
When I went to set the price, I undercut the lowest serial number by a dollar. There were probably like 20ish listings then? Not entirely sure but there were other cheaper options, just not on the low serial number like mine was.

This isn't like crypto currency bruhs :lol:
yes, like Bitcoin it's blockchain, and yes, like Bitcoin it's limited supply.
However, you can use Bitcoin to purchase things as well as a way to transfer funds quickly.
You can't buy something with a highlight of Damian Lillard hitting a 3.

Yo, my moment just sold for 9 racks :wow:

1614379501742.png

Now to withdraw. I'll let you all know how it goes :lol:
Broooo

This is why I can’t even hit a pack or even buy sneakers

they don’t want me to hit licks man

Congrats dude that’s sick

I've read all 19 pages and this ish still don't make any sense. I could understand if it was some sort of hologram device you could display in a man cave or something, but having digital highlights just to sit on a random website nobody is going to visit makes me feel this is just a get rich quick scheme that will fizzle out in a few months.

I took a look at the Street Fighter version and that had me even more confused.

With that being said, I'm trying to hop in this MLM and milk it for as much as I can.

lol yeah people trying to explain this to me sounds exactly like someone trying to sell me a timeshare or get involved with a MLM.

“You gotta jump on this early Bro. We’re gonna change the game. It's-it's about money, and it's about, you know, wealth creation through-through the use of digital currency.”

But yeah I’m down to gamble a little change and see where it goes. I haven’t been able to sign up the last 2 days though because the site is experiencing technical difficulties.

The funniest thing about this is that nobody I know who buys them wants them. With sneakers, most of us own a pair (or pairs) of sneakers that we paid retail for that are now worth $1000+ but we don't sell them because we want them. With this literally nobody wants to keep them. They buy with the hopes they hit a rare one and can immediately sell.

If anyone is looking to sell any moments without the dapper fees hit me..I’m looking to buy some top 30% serial numbers

I always wanted to get into trading cards but it seemed too daunting, the digital aspect is cool to me. Add some crypto background into it and it’s become a fun new hobby for me.

And if you believe in NFT’s or Dapper Labs you can invest into their coin FLOW, which is up 10% today. It’s a full ecosystem you can invest in, pretty interesting stuff.

Last edited:
I think with so many missing out they want to give us a realistic chance at getting a pack. Or seeing how the process works. Could flood the market or be a good thing. The two week delivery is odd and not sure if they capped this preorder.

Back
Top Bottom