NBA Top Shot - Contender For 2021 Fleece of The Year

Wait. Some own 6,000 moments and some can’t even buy 8? These all have to be after market marketplace buys, right? That top 25 is eye opening. 90% are crypto millionaires. Good luck. The rich are getting richer. But make that money, and get the hell out. Just like they say GME had retail influence, this is a big ballers game.

Some apparently own the hottest stock valued at $1600/share and rising?
The small guys are finessing for hundreds, as the larger top 25 players are making millions. This is easier than the stock market apparently. Larger institutional money may soon arrive. Maybe Elon musk throws a mil at some items to quickly 10x his money?
This is sports card trading on crack with a mix of crypto.

Now I wonder. Does this influence games as refs want to extend games to get more moments going? Basic layups and shots are payabale moments. This is never ending. What recession? Lol. This is better than stocks.

search "topshots cashing out" or “topshots withdraw” on twitter...takes 2 weeks and can only withdraw 1k + theres a waitlist to be able to withdraw...#dapperbucks

Last edited:
Basically holding onto the money as long as possible waiting for the user base to expand? Aside from website flaws.

Somebody said your dapper balance is as real as Vbucks :lol:

They need to figure out a withdrawal system though. Holding everyone’s money hostage.

So when you sell a top shot its converted into Dapper bucks, and then from that you withdrawl the bucks to your bank account?

This whole NFT world is really the Wild West right now.

In it to make some $ but so much unknown with how to transfer this back to USD or even BTC/ETH. Digital art, etc - not too sure the longevity of it but we’ll see.

what do u do if u dont mind me asking

I do print-on-demand apparel through a program called Merch by Amazon. There are other platforms as well. Essentially I create designs and license them to Amazon, who pays me a royalty everytime one of my designs sells.

I have a thread on here that documented my journey, I can dm you if you want to check it out

You on Beurax?

no, I had to google that to see what it was lol

Correct. I passed identity verification last week, just waiting on next step.
Is there a form that you have to fill out for verification? Or is it through this page?
53E7AF40-8E64-4B45-BC60-54B0EE3C40CC.png

I do print-on-demand apparel through a program called Merch by Amazon. There are other platforms as well. Essentially I create designs and license them to Amazon, who pays me a royalty everytime one of my designs sells.

I have a thread on here that documented my journey, I can dm you if you want to check it out

no, I had to google that to see what it was lol

I remember that, there was a thread on here a couple yrs back

i actually signed up, I should get back into it

This whole NFT world is really the Wild West right now.

In it to make some $ but so much unknown with how to transfer this back to USD or even BTC/ETH. Digital art, etc - not too sure the longevity of it but we’ll see.

The longevity, to me, is the most intriguing part. I think NFT's are here to stay, in some areas probably more than others, but stuff like this has been gaining steam for awhile. The fact that everybody is already glued to their phone/computer makes for an easy vessel to access this stuff.

Its been more popular with kids with stuff like skins, etc in video games, but this is gonna go far beyond that, once the dust settles.

This collection of digital artwork just sold for 6.6 million at Christies

So I’m reading that legal insider trading is happening driving up prices and exclusivity. Any truth to this?

So I’m reading that legal insider trading is happening driving up prices and exclusivity. Any truth to this?

wouldn’t doubt it. When there’s a way to make money the elite will capitalized.

We think we eating? Nah, this is unregulated territory and i wouldn’t be surprised if the feds step in sooner or later. Hell Logan Paul got his own NFTs set up.

The longevity, to me, is the most intriguing part. I think NFT's are here to stay, in some areas probably more than others, but stuff like this has been gaining steam for awhile. The fact that everybody is already glued to their phone/computer makes for an easy vessel to access this stuff.

Its been more popular with kids with stuff like skins, etc in video games, but this is gonna go far beyond that, once the dust settles.

This collection of digital artwork just sold for 6.6 million at Christies

good share. forbes article was helpful.

Tried to put a card up for sell and they said I cant make any marketplace moves until I verify my identity. They want a drivers license ... hmmmm

Tried to put a card up for sell and they said I cant make any marketplace moves until I verify my identity. They want a drivers license ... hmmmm
What? Thats crazy i just sold a cardthis morning and i didnt have to that

imtrying to figure out how to withdrawal though

Ref insider trading or cheating by employees, I'd like to see WhaleVault1 and WhaleVault2 investigated. According to https://evaluate.market their 2 accounts are worth over 55 mil total all profit. Couldn't Screencap the whole table but the 2 go together so the right you can see how much their roi is, over 1,000,000% return ($3000 original spend)

Screenshot_20210228-125013_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210228-125021_Chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom