NBA VS. NHL, Who would win in a fight?

Who have you seen ACTUALLY throw hands in the NBA? Dudes have been whooped behind the scenes (Kirk Snyder by Stack), but usually the fights in the NBA are wildas !@+$. It's hard to gauge the NBA based off of all the backpeddling, refs breaking it up, etc. There are a ton of intimidating looking cats in the NBA,but again...who have you actually seen fight? It's few, and far between. I'm going to take the NHL OVERALL, because there are actually fights etc tojudge these guys off of.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

is this a serious question?

Yeah it is. I said you think, its opinion based. I personally think NHL would win. but who mess with Ben Wallace/Dwight Howard.

NBA jus based on the size descrepency... the NHL has lots of tru tough guys but u cant tell me outta all them *+@$@@ n the NBA none of em can throw hands...

the biggest man by far n the nhl is Chara whos like 6'9 250 i think, or Malik whos like 6'7 250...

Now jus think about one of them fighting Shaq... game over

Hell id take Kenyon Martin or Nene over ANYBODY n the NHL

Nate Robinson n them better be runnin the other way tho
laugh.gif

I wouldn't underestimate NBA players in a fight...yeah you have a lot of dudes who can fight in hockey, but someone like Shaq or Ben Wallace would have aridiculous amount of strengh/power for knockout potential. All it would take is one punch. The real question is whether it would land or not lol.

A league where fighting is borderline encouraged, or a league where you can't yell without getting a technical.

Dwight would come crying to a ref after he gets smacked in the head.

Originally Posted by StephonUrkel

NBA jus based on the size descrepency... the NHL has lots of tru tough guys but u cant tell me outta all them *+@$@@ n the NBA none of em can throw hands...

the biggest man by far n the nhl is Chara whos like 6'9 250 i think, or Malik whos like 6'7 250...

Now jus think about one of them fighting Shaq... game over

Hell id take Kenyon Martin or Nene over ANYBODY n the NHL

Nate Robinson n them better be runnin the other way tho
laugh.gif
people who think size is all that matters in fighting are the first ones to get knocked out...REAL TALK

there are no such things as fights in the nba...players flail their arms wildly (for the most part at least).

NHL would dominate on the NBA. While there are few players that could take down a Dwight or a Nene, if we're talking in general...the average NHL playerwould break the average NBA player.

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

there are no such things as fights in the nba...players flail their arms wildly (for the most part at least).

NHL would dominate on the NBA. While there are few players that could take down a Dwight or a Nene, if we're talking in general...the average NHL player would break the average NBA player.
Truth.

NHL on average > NBA on average.. by far..

But you can't find me 5 NHLers up to the task in a 5 on 5 with Dwight, Nene, LeBron, Kobe (yes, Kobe because dude would do anything to win), Haslem..

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

NHL on average > NBA on average.. by far..

But you can't find me 5 NHLers up to the task in a 5 on 5 with Dwight, Nene, LeBron, Kobe (yes, Kobe because dude would do anything to win), Haslem..
laugh.gif

kobe and bron? please....i'll find you a retired hockey player who can take both of them out

Back
Top Bottom