NBC BACK??? NBC'S "THE BLACKLIST" kills cbs's "hostages"

^ Actually, we're still in season 1! 
wink.gif

Next week's Alchemist looks interesting! 

If you accept it for what it is it's a good show for network standards.

Good thing they answered the question everyone had "is red her father." Thankfully he is not. Too obvious.

Red did do work in that episode. He was funny during the banker scene.

Last edited:
Might have to check this out. It's hard for me to commit to new shows since so many get canned. :frown:

*SPOILER ALERT*  I don't know how to hide it so just skip over my post.

At the end of the last episode, the woman in charge of the FBI division was being questioned about "the asset." Is the asset the same thing as the mole that lead to the breach of the blacksite? I was very confused about the ending of that episode.

Man, I thought I was on only one in here who watches this show.  Good stuff. 

Man, I thought I was on only one in here who watches this show.  Good stuff. 
Just marathoned it after watching Boston Legal last week, have to say I'm a huge Spader fan now. So many questions and so little answers after the finale

show is good for what it is. Spader is the only thing keeping this interesting. More and more it looks like Red is Keen's father with that last scene showing the burn scars. And please let Tom be done with already geez :lol: ooo cliche body not there anymore

show is good for what it is. Spader is the only thing keeping this interesting. More and more it looks like Red is Keen's father with that last scene showing the burn scars. And please let Tom be done with already geez
laugh.gif
ooo cliche body not there anymore
I'm surprised Liz let him live, that's what it seems like since his body wasn't there unless she disposed of it.. I do believe Red is her father, and a part of him died that night making him go to the criminal side, so he's not technically lying when saying her father died that night too. I think Berlin's daughter MAY be Red's wife that the Stewmaker killed. Whether Red was using his wife like Tom used Liz for secrets about the KGB is questionable, but Red & Berlin both have the same picture. But obviously we probably won't know the truth about this situation until the series ends, it's what keeps us interested I suppose.

Actually, I also considered Berlin to be Liz's father... Red had the burn-scars, but it might only mean that he was the one who saved her in the fire and not necessarily her dad.  

I was also kinda surprised that she let Tom live.  

Actually, I also considered Berlin to be Liz's father... Red had the burn-scars, but it might only mean that he was the one who saved her in the fire and not necessarily her dad.  

I was also kinda surprised that she let Tom live.  
I guess we'll see more development in Tom's character, and how he's 'the good guy'.

Anyone else agree with this theory?

Red = Liz's Dad - Berlin = Liz's Grandfather & Father Red's dead wife that was killed by the Stewmaker

I watched the whole season and never enjoyed it. It was too long. Wont be back for season 2.
James Spader is a good actor, and Liz (Megan Boone) is gorgeous but that alone wont bring me back.

I watched the whole season and never enjoyed it. It was too long. Wont be back for season 2.
James Spader is a good actor, and Liz (Megan Boone) is gorgeous but that alone wont bring me back.
When I was downloading it last week I was surprised it ran 22 episodes for the 1st Season. Usually the 1st Season is the shortest, so it's a good thing you opted out now.

Given how long the season is and that one break they took is why I probably forgot there was a thread for this. I mean it just finished last month I think or this one :lol:

What I like about the show is Spader and these criminals and what they do. I can't pinpoint what show this show reminds me of but some of the criminals seem similar in what they do at the least and a good deal of them are compelling (maybe it's from watching Elementary, Law & Order: Criminal Intent, and Person of Interest). Hope they can keep it up. Maybe get some more good writers from other good shows that are finished or canceled.

Heard good things about The Blacklist starting binge watching about a week ago.

Finished on Monday; show is
pimp.gif

Red is that dude.
smokin.gif

Can't wait for season 2 next week.

Back
Top Bottom