NBC BACK??? NBC'S "THE BLACKLIST" kills cbs's "hostages"

On episode 16
Cot damn this show is too damn good
Man best thing about netflix is no damn commercials
I might wait for season 2 to appear on here too
Just cause of commercials :lol:

Just finished the entire first season ..,how many episodes are they in on season 2???

So just to be clear Berlin was pretending to cut off Red's ex-wife's fingers right? :lol: She didn't seem to be hurting at all when she tried to escape.

I like how things are flowing so far but don't where it's going.

Gotta say the CIA chick that did something shady for Red last season was fine and didn't need to die and now they just replaced her with another ethnic chick in a Mossad agent.

Last edited:
I think I saw a bandage on the wife's finger... so I'll assume he did cut her finger off. 

:lol: Eh I dunno, it was much harder to find hot pics of Mozhan

View media item 1205180
I think Meera/Parminder got it.

View media item 1205181
gal_bts_018.jpg

It honestly just kept getting worse :x This is the best pic I found of her

MV5BMTQzNDIwOTA1MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzExOTM5Nw@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

Last edited:
It would've been better if it was Red's daughter :lol:

Now I'm hazy on what happened in the finale last season with Tom dying. To me him being alive just seems like a poor cliche plot twist. Kill dude off. Don't redeem him or try to make Liz have closure or w/e.

Red's speech about these children in Africa and about Dembe invoked the feels though.

Last edited:
IIRC, they never implied that he died though.  He was shot... but his fate was meant to be ambiguous.  But I guess it makes sense that Lizzie did this... she felt incredibly betrayed and fooled by him.  

I wonder what they're gonna do with Ressler's addiction storyline.

And 1 more episode before the "Fall Finale"?  
eyes.gif
  Man, gotta wait till Jan/Feb probably. 

Just finished a 2 day binge of S1. Enjoyed it, but the whole Tom thing is annoying.

Also is Lizzy the most clueless agent since Friday from Get Smart and Inspector Gadget from My Niece and Her Dog Do All of My Work?

Idk how folks watch this show during the normal season
This show needs to be binge watched
I love this damn show
On episode 18 of season 2
Sucks I'm gonna have to wait till season 3 uploaded to Netflix
Cause I ain't watching this show week to week
Now I need that last arrow season :pimp:

I ended up hating liz so I stopped watching this show. Still like her cute buttcheeks though.

One of the things that's bogged down the show. I think at this point they admitted he is her father but I'm sure they'll find another way to undo or call it in to question :lol:

It'd be funny if he wasn't. He's just a creepy guy who has been obsessing over that girl.

Making him her dad would be too predictable though...  cliche.

Last edited:
Again didn't they outright say that's the case this past season though?

The whole burns on his back, her childhood home burning down. Then the part with the repressed memories and how she was the key to the fulcrum and all this other nonsense. Just about all his enemies keep targeting her cuz they believe that's his daughter but a good deal of them are too shook to address her as Red's daughter. Only thing else I recall contradicting that was that Red was using her this whole time and he didn't care about her as much as his actual family.

I will admit once Tom kept coming back I trailed off on the season so I don't know if they pulled something else to make it so all that she's his daughter stuff was a lie to fool ppl.

Last edited:
Don't think I saw a thread, but since it's on NBC... anyone watching Blindspot?

I'll give it a watch cuz aint much else this Monday.

Don't got a lot of hope that or The Player will grip me like The Blacklist originally did

I'll watch i to see if it starts strong. Funny that nbc got both the guys from Strikeback to star in new shows at the same time. If both fail then just put them in another show together and have a censored version of Strikeback.

Back
Top Bottom