NBC BACK??? NBC'S "THE BLACKLIST" kills cbs's "hostages"

Actually didn't know about The Player... just saw the trailer... interesting, but I dunno.  Hmmm.  

Will give Blindspot a shot later. 

The Player was corny. Only watched to support my dude Philip Winchester and the British chick is cute with a decent booty.

I guess I can pass on that one then.  

Blindspot is....... the story is intriguing, but the acting is kinda meh.  NBC just gave them an additional 9 episodes so I guess it's here to stay for now.  

There are so many shows out right now. I still haven't started The Blacklist or Chicago PD.
frown.gif

The premiere was solid.

When she said she knew where to go I was worried she was going to Tom :smh:

Red is cold. Just gonna snitch on the troll farmer like that.

This whole Russian angle is interesting.

The homey Denbe though :smh: So foul targeting his granddaughter. Putting some nerve agent in a baby's body?

Am I still the only one watching Blindspot?  At least each episode reveals a bit more to progress the show! 

I tried watching but it was so much struggle.

That scene at the end when she finds out her name and they just grab each other's arms cuz it'd be too weird to embrace each other with a hug. :x :smh: So bad.

Then the whole meeting ppl who know who she is but they get killed before saying anything :lol: :smh: I bet NBC already seeing the drop in ratings.

Yeah, I agree, those bits and the acting were cringe-worthy, but the story and reveal still intrigue me.  

Another great episode... What's going on?! 
eek.gif
  Dembe... Tom... Cooper... and this new lawyer guy! 

And I can barely remember this Karakurt spy! 

Last edited:
I've officially fell off The Player and Blindspot.

Last night's ep was real controlled. Liked how for Red this was all "Just as planned" that nobody noticed until it was too late :lol:

One thing this show keeps doing that I can't help but keep noticing is so blatant that has become a thing is somebody asks Red a question and son goes off on a little short story about his life to drop on you :lol: Son does this every ep! Good stuff some times.

I'm actually interested all over again where this goes with Red striking back at the cabal.

How many times this ***** gon know somebody with a legit life and an underworld one, get them shot, then tell them to let some other person they know that he misses their cooking?

I haven't given a damb about this show since elizabeth turned into a scum bag with that whole incident with that old, port cop. Stopped liking her and the show.

Last edited:
Never liked Liz much.

Watched for James Spader as Ray Red :pimp:

The show is coasting but I still like all of his long monologues, clever phrases/saying cool **** in passing, bringing up interesting **** and never following them up, and killing ppl in situation he should die just based off his age.

Spader is carrying this show. Without him this would have been cancelled after the premiere episode :lol:

The actress playing Liz is horrible acting wise :x

It's interesting how Red's, pretty much, got the entire team on his side now... he's running things now! 
laugh.gif

Still watching to find out concrete proof of Liz death, couldnt the little old lady have helped her fake death?

I stopped watching the show a long time ago but saw a commercial on tv showing liz was dead. Really surprised by that. Saw that fool ryan is still around. Did she really have a baby with that guy? The same guy who murdered a port authority cop in front of her? liz stopped being likable to me after she could still love that scumbag and even kept his fake last name.

^ You mean her husband in the show?

He got her extra moist, so yeah, she'd do anything for him.
laugh.gif

Yeah. SMH. He literally killed an innocent man in front of her, then she was being charged for that murder. I think she also had to speak face to face with the guy's widow. But I guess none of that affected her because she likes the guy no matter what.

Back
Top Bottom