NBC employee claims Bill Cosby paid off women, invited young models to dressing room.

Discussion in 'General' started by gwap, Nov 24, 2014.

1. flyny

flyny

Conspiracy

2. gwap

gwap

He still got money order receipts....

Bill must have forgot to pay somebody off, or they tried to extort him and he didn't play ball...

Dudes have been holding this up their sleeve the whole time.

3. treystylezpopz

treystylezpopz Banned

Time to pay the piper *****.

4. mr marcus

mr marcus Banned

**** em....always happy when self serving ***** get served up

copped likes this.
  5. slighted

slighted

I'm genuinely curious why all of this is popping up now.

Is it coincidental that it's right around the time he was going to get a new show?

6. blakep267

blakep267

new show and comedy special, or the fact that a new headline is needed to distract people. Ebola is played out

7. Master Zik

Master Zik

Read the paper today like damn :smh: It just keeps snowballing for Cosby.

He better hope no recent rapes come up to be charged with cuz aint no way he'll be innocent until proven guilty then.

This conspiracy angle of distract the masses with this while something else more important is going on is always something else :smh:

Maybe while ppl are so occupied with this another war is being planned or perhaps the final touches on the space-ark to New Earth is being tested for when this planet becomes unlivable :nerd:

8. hellaones

hellaones

9. gwap

gwap

hannibul burris may have wrote that joke because cosby's new show was the big thing comedians/the industry were talking about..

just so happened social media blew it up, then the maisntream media followed course.

What this shows is that social media can dictate what mainstream news decides to feature....

If the networks 100% controlled the media then Cosby would have gotten by like he did in the 90's,80's,70's ...paying people off

10. waitwut

waitwut

u might have a point there :nerd:

11. dutchroyalt

dutchroyalt

You do know that back in the mid 90's Cosby came out and admitted that he was in fact doing this for a daughter that he had out of wedlock. He told his wife and even invited the illegitimate child to his show and introduce her to his family while the child was visiting NY on a senior trip. Even supported the girl through college.

It was only till the chick got like damn near 30 after Cosby was supporting the child etc.... She threatened to tell the tabloids unless get this (man these gutter brain chicks something else) he gave her like 40/50 million dollars.

This is after the fact that he was sending her mother thousands of dollars a year all her upbringing and after he supported her throughout college. This goofy itch damn near 30 wanna sue and I guess get back support or something else iuno.

12. gwap

gwap

so... What about the payments to the models and acresses. Those were for child support too?

13. dutchroyalt

dutchroyalt

Oh nah I'm just saying ppl are saying that it's some huge conspiracy theory these women have against him. I mean he did vehemently deny he cheated on his wife and didn't know the woman. But in his defense I see why seeing at that time paternity test didnt exist plus with his fame at that time.... I get why he said/denied how he did.

But it does show his character and that he will lie and will cheat. Whether he raped/drugged the woman iuno. But he did in fact say he didn't even know her never met her, yet had a baby by him.

So I see that and the fact other kids/women are like well let's do a dna test and he refuses to acknowledge it, even to go as far as being incoherent to the entire ordeal speaks volumes to me.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2014
  14. jjs07

jjs07

I don't think anyone is surprised by the allegations as they have always been out there. I liken this to what went on w/ Donald Sterling, to an extent.

15. leavemeglazzies

leavemeglazzies

Someone broke the ice and got media attention.

After the others saw how much attention the story was getting, they jumped on the bandwagon.

I knew that Cosby has been accused of rape by multiple women for a long time and always wondered why it wasn't a bigger deal.

16. heliumclinton

heliumclinton

Nope this is all fake, those checks aren't real and these women conspired together to bring down a 81 year old.

17. dtb00201

dtb00201

So was Hannibal in on the conspiracy? What about Bill Cosby's PR team that thought it was a good idea to start a twitter meme contest right after a viral video comes out where another comic calls you a rapist?

18. copped

copped

right?

who gives a **** about this dude...uncle tom self-hating black...straight worthless

trying to play the black leader but he back door raping women and abusing his powers...

last thing to come out is him raping some kids and dudes (which I wouldn't put past him)...

sex can be a perverse thing...the deeper you go trying to chase a better 'nut'...you end up doing this type of stuff...drugging and raping...and eventually gay ****

:smh:

19. nako xl

nako xl

My educated guess?

He kept the receipts in case anything ever came up and anyone ever tried to get him over his involvement. He'd have receipts and proof to clear/defend himself with.

He set up a pad in NYC for Cosby to be smashing a 16 year old in. He'd better be covering his ***.

20. bravelude

bravelude Banned

Mr. SEal at it again?

21. osh kosh bosh

osh kosh bosh

I called Bill Cosby an uncle tom in a thread a while back and everyone was mad at me. :lol:

But yoiu know what I was wrong.

Bill Cosby's clearly not an uncle tom but rather just your run of the mill sociopath.

clarkchaz1988 likes this.
  22. Mark Antony

Mark Antony

CYA all day.

23. Jordan8

Jordan8

The Hannibal routine leaked to youtube + he's on media run + black people hate him for telling us to pull up our pants so theres almost 0 support or "protection" + slow news week = these old rumors resurfacing

24. gwap

gwap

This chick is not even saying that she herself was raped... she's reporting another actress telling her.... definitely not doing this for the money because she wasn't even a victim