NBC employee claims Bill Cosby paid off women, invited young models to dressing room.

Conspiracy
He still got money order receipts....

Bill must have forgot to pay somebody off, or they tried to extort him and he didn't play ball...

Dudes have been holding this up their sleeve the whole time.

I'm genuinely curious why all of this is popping up now.

Is it coincidental that it's right around the time he was going to get a new show?

Is it coincidental that it's right around the time he was going to get a new show?
new show and comedy special, or the fact that a new headline is needed to distract people. Ebola is played out

Read the paper today like damn :smh: It just keeps snowballing for Cosby.

He better hope no recent rapes come up to be charged with cuz aint no way he'll be innocent until proven guilty then.

new show and comedy special, or the fact that a new headline is needed to distract people. Ebola is played out
This conspiracy angle of distract the masses with this while something else more important is going on is always something else :smh:

Maybe while ppl are so occupied with this another war is being planned or perhaps the final touches on the space-ark to New Earth is being tested for when this planet becomes unlivable :nerd:

hannibul burris may have wrote that joke because cosby's new show was the big thing comedians/the industry were talking about..

just so happened social media blew it up, then the maisntream media followed course.

What this shows is that social media can dictate what mainstream news decides to feature....

If the networks 100% controlled the media then Cosby would have gotten by like he did in the 90's,80's,70's ...paying people off

Conspiracy

You do know that back in the mid 90's Cosby came out and admitted that he was in fact doing this for a daughter that he had out of wedlock. He told his wife and even invited the illegitimate child to his show and introduce her to his family while the child was visiting NY on a senior trip. Even supported the girl through college.

It was only till the chick got like damn near 30 after Cosby was supporting the child etc.... She threatened to tell the tabloids unless get this (man these gutter brain chicks something else) he gave her like 40/50 million dollars.

This is after the fact that he was sending her mother thousands of dollars a year all her upbringing and after he supported her throughout college. This goofy itch damn near 30 wanna sue and I guess get back support or something else iuno.

You do know that back in the mid 90's Cosby came out and admitted that he was in fact doing this for a daughter that he had out of wedlock. He told his wife and even invited the illegitimate child to his show and introduce her to his family while the child was visiting NY on a senior trip. Even supported the girl through college.

It was only till the chick got like damn near 30 after Cosby was supporting the child etc.... She threatened to tell the tabloids unless get this (man these gutter brain chicks something else) he gave her like 40/50 million dollars.

This is after the fact that he was sending her mother thousands of dollars a year all her upbringing and after he supported her throughout college. This goofy itch damn near 30 wanna sue and I guess get back support or something else iuno.
so... What about the payments to the models and acresses. Those were for child support too?

so... What about the payments to the models and acresses. Those were for child support too?

Oh nah I'm just saying ppl are saying that it's some huge conspiracy theory these women have against him. I mean he did vehemently deny he cheated on his wife and didn't know the woman. But in his defense I see why seeing at that time paternity test didnt exist plus with his fame at that time.... I get why he said/denied how he did.

But it does show his character and that he will lie and will cheat. Whether he raped/drugged the woman iuno. But he did in fact say he didn't even know her never met her, yet had a baby by him.

So I see that and the fact other kids/women are like well let's do a dna test and he refuses to acknowledge it, even to go as far as being incoherent to the entire ordeal speaks volumes to me.

Last edited:

I don't think anyone is surprised by the allegations as they have always been out there. I liken this to what went on w/ Donald Sterling, to an extent.

Someone broke the ice and got media attention.

After the others saw how much attention the story was getting, they jumped on the bandwagon.

I knew that Cosby has been accused of rape by multiple women for a long time and always wondered why it wasn't a bigger deal.

Nope this is all fake, those checks aren't real and these women conspired together to bring down a 81 year old.

So was Hannibal in on the conspiracy? What about Bill Cosby's PR team that thought it was a good idea to start a twitter meme contest right after a viral video comes out where another comic calls you a rapist?

View media item 1274004

**** em....always happy when self serving ***** get served up

right?

who gives a **** about this dude...uncle tom self-hating black...straight worthless

trying to play the black leader but he back door raping women and abusing his powers...

last thing to come out is him raping some kids and dudes (which I wouldn't put past him)...

sex can be a perverse thing...the deeper you go trying to chase a better 'nut'...you end up doing this type of stuff...drugging and raping...and eventually gay ****

:smh:

Conspiracy

Bill must have forgot to pay somebody off, or they tried to extort him and he didn't play ball...

My educated guess?

He kept the receipts in case anything ever came up and anyone ever tried to get him over his involvement. He'd have receipts and proof to clear/defend himself with.

He set up a pad in NYC for Cosby to be smashing a 16 year old in. He'd better be covering his ***.

Last edited:
I called Bill Cosby an uncle tom in a thread a while back and everyone was mad at me. :lol:

But yoiu know what I was wrong.

Bill Cosby's clearly not an uncle tom but rather just your run of the mill sociopath.

Conspiracy
View media item 1273773

My educated guess?

He kept the receipts in case anything ever came up and anyone ever tried to get him over his involvement. He'd have receipts and proof to clear/defend himself with.

He set up a pad in NYC for Cosby to be smashing a 16 year old in. He'd better be covering his ***.

CYA all day.

The Hannibal routine leaked to youtube + he's on media run + black people hate him for telling us to pull up our pants so theres almost 0 support or "protection" + slow news week = these old rumors resurfacing

https://tv.yahoo.com/news/law-order-svu-actress-michelle-hurd-accuses-bill-232500878.html

LOOK, I wasn't going to say anything, but I can't believe some of the things i've been reading, SO here is MY personal experience:

I did stand-in work on The Cosby show back in the day and YES, Bill Cosby  was VERY inappropriate with me. It started innocently, lunch in his dressing room, daily, then onto weird acting exercises were he would move his hands up and down my body, (can't believe I fell for that) I was instructed to NEVER tell anyone what we did together, (he said other actors would become jealous) and then fortunately, I dodged the ultimate bullet with him when he asked me to come to his house, take a shower so we could blow dry my hair and see what it looked like straightened.

At that point my own red flags went off and I told him,
“No, I'll just come to work tomorrow with my hair straightened”.

I then started to take notice and found another actress, a stand-in as well, and we started talking….. A LOT …. turns out he was doing the same thing to her, almost by the numbers, BUT, she did go to his house and because I will not name her, and it is her story to tell, all I'll say is she awoke, after being drugged, vomited, and then Cosby told her there's a cab waiting for you outside.

I have ABSOLUTELY no reason to lie or make up this up!
Anyone that knows me, knows that!

Now you have a first hand account of my experience with Mr. Cosby.

Off you go…
This chick is not even saying that she herself was raped... she's reporting another actress telling her.... definitely not doing this for the money because she wasn't even a victim

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom