NBC employee claims Bill Cosby paid off women, invited young models to dressing room.

Truth be told, I've disliked Cosby for years for all those "pull your pants up, learn to speak properly, stop going to jail" rants he loves to go on, as if the plight of the African American is self-caused and so simple.

Glass houses are a *****, Bill.

He said the same **** Marcus Garvey, MLK, and every old black leader preached to the younger generation for decades. Why yall so hurt by that ****?

That's complete ******** to even simplify it like that, but i'll pass on getting into it. Dude stay posting that smart dumb **** like you're saying something. Maybe you should pull your pants up and get an education.

That he did. But as far as we know, he was guilty of infidelity and womanizing, but nothing illegal.

He made immoral choices, but he wasn't an accused serial rapist.

MLK and Bill Cosby don't belong in the same breath.
And MLK definitely less sus than Pudding Pop Cosby

Truth be told, I've disliked Cosby for years for all those "pull your pants up, learn to speak properly, stop going to jail" rants he loves to go on, as if the plight of the African American is self-caused and so simple.

He said the same **** Marcus Garvey, MLK, and every old black leader preached to the younger generation for decades. Why yall so hurt by that ****?
MLK did not preach that.

And people are hurt by it because it's ********.

Pull your pants up? Please.

Be a father. Speak proper English. Stop going to jail.

Because none of that has to do with the education systems forced on people in the hood, poverty and systematic oppression, and mass incarceration.

How the **** am I supposed to overcome all the hurdles placed in front of me before I was even born, thrive, get my doctorate degree and be a father to my children when I'm catching 15 year bids just for standing on the wrong street at the wrong time.

As I said, the plight of the Black man isn't some simple riddle easily solved by pulling your pants up and enunciating your words better.

But Bill Cosby, and through him Fox News, and the racist conservative upper class would love for people to believe that.

No. **** you, Bill Cosby.

Schadenfreude doesn't even begin to describe how I feel about this.

Dude's a so called Black leader, yet he relishes every opportunity he gets to tear down the Black man.

"They take our umbrellas from us and push us out into the rain, then blame us for getting wet."
I don't entirely agree with what you said. I do agree there is the plight of the black man but you can't say "instutionalized racism is keeping me from pullin my pants up" etc. At what point do we as blacks take personal responsibility for some of the negative things we do?
What is inherently negative about sagging pants? If all Black men started wearing high rise jeans, would the crime rate plummet, graduation numbers sky, and income equality become a real thing?

It's easy to overly simplify the problem and blame Black people for it based on silly things like that, because then people don't have to address the REAL issues and the real causes of the problem.

Let's not talk about predatory lending, discriminatory housing, inadequate schooling, poor health care, income equality, racist prosecution, mass incarceration and privatized prisons. When you keep the conversation focused on asinine things like clothes, the real issues never come up. "They need to pull their pants up and face up to their own shortcomings, then everything will be OK. We don't have to do anything!"

Last edited:
This dude is a couple years away from kicking the bucket anyways.

What's the point in all this? All of these women waited far too long to bring out this 'evidence'

What lawsuit could even be filed at this point? About 20 odd years too late, the statutes of limitations has passed in all 50 territories.

I don't get the motive. He's still caking, and will continue to cake until he dies..

What's the point in all this? All of these women waited far too long to bring out this 'evidence'

What lawsuit could even be filed at this point? About 20 odd years too late, the statutes of limitations has passed in all 50 territories.

I don't get the motive. He's still caking, and will continue to cake until he dies..
There were lawsuits and accusations made.

None of this is new news. Some of the women never went to the police until it was too late when they heard it'd happened to others. Most of the women who accused him couldn't prove anything, so it was his word against theirs, so no charges filed.

There was a woman who could prove some of it and sued him a couple of decades ago, and had it gone to trial there were about a dozen women lined up willing to testify against him, so Bill settled to make sure it never got into courts and none of those things could become public record.

Just because he's going to die some day doesn't mean these women should just shut up and eat it.

If he really did the things they accuse him of doing then they're well within their right to speak up about it.

There were lawsuits and accusations made.

None of this is new news. Some of the women never went to the police until it was too late when they heard it'd happened to others. Most of the women who accused him couldn't prove anything, so it was his word against theirs, so no charges filed.

There was a woman who could prove some of it and sued him a couple of decades ago, and had it gone to trial there were about a dozen women lined up willing to testify against him, so Bill settled to make sure it never got into courts and none of those things could become public record.

Just because he's going to die some day doesn't mean these women should just shut up and eat it.

If he really did the things they accuse him of doing then they're well within their right to speak up about it.
That's great and all but it's November 2014, not decades ago.

All im saying is it just seems like a wasted effort. They could absolutely drag his name through the dirt and it could stay there.. But he will still live comfortably regardless for the rest of his (almost up) life.

The time they had to speak up and prove their accusations has long since past. They will not get anything out of this other then their 15 minutes.

Last edited:
View media item 1274069

:smh:

internet has their horns LOCKED in .....

Saw this like 6 times since last night and its still hilarious :lol:

That's complete ******** to even simplify it like that, but i'll pass on getting into it. Dude stay posting that smart dumb **** like you're saying something. Maybe you should pull your pants up and get an education.

awwwwww man :lol: :lol: :lol:

All im saying is it just seems like a wasted effort. They could absolutely drag his name through the dirt and it could stay there.. But he will still live comfortably regardless for the rest of his (almost up) life.

The time they had to speak up and prove their accusations has long since past. They will not get anything out of this other then their 15 minutes.
You don't hold much value in truth huh...

Because that is all these women have to offer... the truth

Comfort is relative. No amount of money will clear the stench of every person everywhere you go knowing you're a serial and statutory rapist.

He can't go anywhere in public now without it being a thing and he'll never be able to get another media project off the ground as long as this talk persists.

Last edited:

You don't think his legacy and image are important to him? People aren't going to forget about this. This will forever be associated with his name even when he's long gone. I'm willing to bet he would've spent a small fortune if he could've prevented all of this from coming out. I'm sure letting the world know the type of person he actually was is comforting to these women. It's a small victory for them in a way.

Last edited:
I love how all of these accusations popped up after Bill Cosby got called out.
Report that **** when it happens idec anymore

You don't hold much value in truth huh...

Because that is all these women have to offer... the truth
How lame you make yourself seem fishing for an argument by making baseless accusations. Take a seat fam.

Comfort is relative. No amount of money will clear the stench of every person everywhere you go knowing you're a serial and statutory rapist.

He can't go anywhere in public now without it being a thing and he'll never be able to get another media project off the ground as long as this talk persists.
Good point I wasn't really considering.

Don't really read much into celebrities personal lives but I considered him to be locked up in his house like most people his age unless an important matter calls him out of it, especially with how comfortable he's living.

Net worth like that he can just have someone else run all his errands and act on his behalf.

You don't think his legacy and image are important to him? People aren't going to forget about this. This will forever be associated with his name even when he's long gone. I'm willing to bet he would've spent a small fortune if he could've prevented all of this from coming out. I'm sure letting the world know the type of person he actually was is comforting to these women. It's a small victory for them in a way.
I cant argue from Bill Cosby's perspective because im not Bill Cosby, neither can you. 

We can project the 'typical person' on Cosby all day.. But with the multiple accusations, its obviously clear he's most likely not your 'typical person'

It's anyone's guess.
My point.

Last edited:

What is inherently negative about sagging pants? If all Black men started wearing high rise jeans, would the crime rate plummet, graduation numbers sky, and income equality become a real thing?

It's easy to overly simplify the problem and blame Black people for it based on silly things like that, because then people don't have to address the REAL issues and the real causes of the problem.

Let's not talk about predatory lending, discriminatory housing, inadequate schooling, poor health care, income equality, racist prosecution, mass incarceration and privatized prisons. When you keep the conversation focused on asinine things like clothes, the real issues never come up. "They need to pull their pants up and face up to their own shortcomings, then everything will be OK. We don't have to do anything!"
1) Sagging pants looks sloppy. Why is this bad? The same reason people think someone with tattered clothes or someone who hasn't bathed in weeks is inferior, is how normal people look at those who sag their pants. It goes beyond just clothes, it is the unwillingness to conform to what society considers proper. When white people dread their hair or get huge gauges in their ear and face tattoos, they receive similar stigma.

2) Have you worn high rise jeans bro? You cant walk comfortably with a ruger or glock 40 tucked into your vertebrae. Gun crimes would surely decline if african american males wore high rise jeans. Not to mention if they need to run from the law they will have a much easier time than if they were constantly fighting with their falling pants. Thusly, arrest rates sharply decline too because everyone knows black men run faster. 

3) The first two points are an upward slope for graduation numbers. Denim waistlines have to rise over the hip before blacks can run things. Statistics show sagging pants are a crucial barrier to success. More than 96% of african american males who sag their pants in interviews for corporate jobs are not selected for hire.

4) Everyone says blacks are treated poorly by the judicial system, especially when the crime is against a white woman. Well look, Bill Cosby raped white women and gets off scott free. Why? Obviously, Because his pants were pulled up! 

The accusations have been there but nobody believed them...

Which is exactly why some people stayed quiet...

Go read up on the stigma of rape and come back

1) Sagging pants looks sloppy. Why is this bad? The same reason people think someone with tattered clothes or someone who hasn't bathed in weeks is inferior, is how normal people look at those who sag their pants. It goes beyond just clothes, it is the unwillingness to conform to what society considers proper. When white people dread their hair or get huge gauges in their ear and face tattoos, they receive similar stigma.

2) Have you worn high rise jeans bro? You cant walk comfortably with a ruger or glock 40 tucked into your vertebrae. Gun crimes would surely decline if african american males wore high rise jeans. Not to mention if they need to run from the law they will have a much easier time than if they were constantly fighting with their falling pants. Thusly, arrest rates sharply decline too because everyone knows black men run faster. 

3) The first two points are an upward slope for graduation numbers. Denim waistlines have to rise over the hip before blacks can run things. Statistics show sagging pants are a crucial barrier to success. More than 96% of african american males who sag their pants in interviews for corporate jobs are not selected for hire.

4) Everyone says blacks are treated poorly by the judicial system, especially when the crime is against a white woman. Well look, Bill Cosby raped white women and gets off scott free. Why? Obviously, Because his pants were pulled up! 
1) No, they don't receive similar stigma. There are arrest rates and income averages to dispute this. The difference between the two things is one is seen as inherently "urban" and therefore bad and the other isn't.

How a person wears his pants says nothing about the constitution of that person or his moral character. But because society has chosen this one aspect as something to stigmatize, again, because it's a Black thing, people have decided to run with it. And Bill Cosby is leading the lynch mob.

If a guy his pants at the work place when his employer asks me not to, he deserve to be laid off. If he sags my pants in front of his own home and you choose to scorn him because of your own personal biases, frankly he's entitled to tell you to go **** yourself.

Clothes are nothing more than articles people use to cover their bodies. But social constructs would have us believe all of these things are important.

Then people want to talk about "What are they distracting us from?"

2) Overalls were once in style, and crime rates were higher. Dudes would just wear the strap at their ankles.

3) Obviously there's a time and place for the clothes you wear. White dudes loves wife beaters and sweatpants as much as the next man. Sagging pants in themselves are not a negative thing.

4) Nah, because he's filthy rich and paid for the problems to go away.

Back
Top Bottom