NBC just ran a feature on me for DJ'ing a specific party......of course pictures are included :-)

Joined Sep 4, 2000
NT,

This Saturday is the 3 year anniversary of the RX pool party at the Gansevoort hotel in South Beach. Over the past year Travel channel has named us the #1 party in Miami. In addition I've had the pleasure of being named of the residents alongside Joe Maz and Justin Sheppard. In the past I've shared with NT pictures from this particular party, and today is no exception!

Recently John Hood at NBC did a Q and A with me regarding the party and me as a DJ. http://bit.ly/rdlQTO

Once again if anyone from NT is ever down in Miami I'd like to extend an invite for them to come and experience the shenanigans first hand!

And now.....

Joined Oct 27, 2007
If I was able to fly down tonight for this I would. Would be exactly what I need right now.

Just brokeup with my fiance who I've been with the last 8yrs.

*Insert forever alone pic here*

Joined Dec 27, 2002
Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

If I was able to fly down tonight for this I would. Would be exactly what I need right now.

damn that's rough

Joined Apr 20, 2010
Congrats, might be down there soon for my Bachelor party... I'll keep you posted.

Gill Baka Esq. LLC.

formerly grimlock
Joined Sep 28, 2008
dope, nice to see people on NT off to good things. I have family down in FL. If i'm ever down in Miami for a night out i'll def take you up on that offer. Don't be a lame and not come through though.

Joined Sep 4, 2000

Damn man I'm sorry, well come on down we'll take shots of patron and make some new memories!!

Joined Feb 9, 2003

Damn kid, keep your head up!
I need to get to Miami again asap. Didn't make it to the Gansevoort last time.

Joined Sep 13, 2005

damn holmes.

keep your head up dun...
probably for the better though...
story? no thread steal though...

Joined Sep 4, 2000
Originally Posted by RavageBX

Damn kid, keep your head up!
I need to get to Miami again asap. Didn't make it to the Gansevoort last time.
Only party worth going to brotha!

Joined Aug 16, 2006
so whatever happened to that thread a while back when you were asking people to vote for you or something?

Joined Sep 4, 2000
Originally Posted by Battousai701

so whatever happened to that thread a while back when you were asking people to vote for you or something?
Unfortunately I didn't win, the results weren't released so I'm not sure how much I lost by. O well next year!

ins

Joined May 22, 2010
JonnyBlazeNyc do you ever feel weird that you cause most of my NT bonrs?

ksteezy

Supporter
Joined Dec 3, 2009
I'm too out of shape to attend these parties, PASS.

Spoiler [+]
feelsbatman....your rooftop parties look awesome, be cool if you were in NY

Joined Jun 28, 2005
your a class act my dude!!! this place looks like my kind of scene!! would love to make it out there!!!

Joined Dec 6, 2006
How much and how do you buy tickets? I have off tomorrow and live close enough to consider going, plus so I can tell others.

Top Bottom