NBC just ran a feature on me for DJ'ing a specific party......of course pictures are included :-)

Originally Posted by JonnyBlazeNyc

tX5kI.jpg
eek.gif
pimp.gif

How was it hanging with Revis?

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

this 'party' looks lame...sorry....I highly doubt the people would call this the best party in MIAMI...c'mon now
laugh.gif
...this looks like a guido convention so of course they get some mainstream media attention..nobody cares
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
...you sound dumb my dude...support your nt fam making moves...shoutout to alex and killakasper(cat put me in touch with promoters n anything I needed during my visit).....these two cats are def doing it out in Mia
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Congratulation. At least someone is finding some success in these hard times. Keep up the good work
pimp.gif
 by that I mean posting them pics
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

this 'party' looks lame...sorry....I highly doubt the people would call this the best party in MIAMI...c'mon now
laugh.gif
...this looks like a guido convention so of course they get some mainstream media attention..nobody cares
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
...you sound dumb my dude...support your nt fam making moves...shoutout to alex and killakasper(cat put me in touch with promoters n anything I needed during my visit).....these two cats are def doing it out in Mia
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

thanx homie i do what i can. now get me in contact with ppl in AZ so i can go n dj out there !!! lol

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

Was there a no mass policy?

knowing NT's definition of mass, it would have ruined the photos. 
eyes.gif

keep doing your thing bro 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by JonnyBlazeNyc

tX5kI.jpg
eek.gif
pimp.gif

How was it hanging with Revis?
Revis is a really cool guy. We got to talk a little bit about the upcoming season, but he was more interested in talking about me Dj'ing and about the girls at the party. Really humble dude

AOlLZ.jpg

8i6vv.jpg

pd3AY.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Damn.  I wish I was a dj.  You guys must get mad poon.  The girls at those parties are 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
thanks for the props! Hit me up anytime u come out again

jNLmv.jpg

5xVSK.jpg

rCqvm.jpg
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

is there a no fatties and no short dudes requirement? or does the photographer not take pics of them?
Honestly, we generally don't get a huge amount of over weight women. There are always exceptions to the norm, however I'm not really a fan of bigger women hence the pictures not reflecting that
happy.gif

GThEr.jpg

OP5lx.jpg

S64Et.jpg

R5ksO.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom