NBC just ran a feature on me for DJ'ing a specific party......of course pictures are included :-)

NT,

This Saturday is the 3 year anniversary of the RX pool party at the Gansevoort hotel in South Beach. Over the past year Travel channel has named us the #1 party in Miami. In addition I've had the pleasure of being named of the residents alongside Joe Maz and Justin Sheppard. In the past I've shared with NT pictures from this particular party, and today is no exception!

Recently John Hood at NBC did a Q and A with me regarding the party and me as a DJ. http://bit.ly/rdlQTO

Once again if anyone from NT is ever down in Miami I'd like to extend an invite for them to come and experience the shenanigans first hand!

And now.....
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

xzTCh.png

GsIdI.png

qVZDo.png

fcFvZ.png

zLY9H.png

PWS8G.png

9vcr7.png

K49pw.png

P6STP.png

rKsJ6.png

WTeGe.png

C3ITB.png

unKtW.png

9YVF2.png

gIRgg.png

QIZUI.png

45IvT.png

vJ6K6.png

abV4a.png

2kmge.jpg

If I was able to fly down tonight for this I would. Would be exactly what I need right now.

Just brokeup with my fiance who I've been with the last 8yrs.

*Insert forever alone pic here*

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

If I was able to fly down tonight for this I would. Would be exactly what I need right now.

frown.gif
damn that's rough

Congrats, might be down there soon for my Bachelor party... I'll keep you posted.

dope, nice to see people on NT off to good things. I have family down in FL. If i'm ever down in Miami for a night out i'll def take you up on that offer. Don't be a lame and not come through though.

Damn man I'm sorry, well come on down we'll take shots of patron and make some new memories!!

ZC3th.png

jlKyW.png

Damn kid, keep your head up!
I need to get to Miami again asap. Didn't make it to the Gansevoort last time.

damn holmes.

keep your head up dun...
probably for the better though...
story? no thread steal though...

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Damn kid, keep your head up!
I need to get to Miami again asap. Didn't make it to the Gansevoort last time.
Only party worth going to brotha!

HYGxa.jpg
pimp.gif

so whatever happened to that thread a while back when you were asking people to vote for you or something?

Originally Posted by Battousai701

so whatever happened to that thread a while back when you were asking people to vote for you or something?
Unfortunately I didn't win, the results weren't released so I'm not sure how much I lost by. O well next year!

Y1MRO.jpg

JonnyBlazeNyc do you ever feel weird that you cause most of my NT bonrs?

I'm too out of shape to attend these parties, PASS.

Spoiler [+]
feelsbatman....your rooftop parties look awesome, be cool if you were in NY

your a class act my dude!!! this place looks like my kind of scene!! would love to make it out there!!!

How much and how do you buy tickets? I have off tomorrow and live close enough to consider going, plus so I can tell others.

Back
Top Bottom