NBC's Community Thread - 6/2 - Ep. 13: "Emotional Consequences of Broadcast Television"

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Blade's quote about 'It still won't change the way mustard tastes' was deep as hell.
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif

"Dean, why are you here?" 

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Blade's quote about 'It still won't change the way mustard tastes' was deep as hell.
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif

"Dean, why are you here?" 

"Ouch!"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

They've been hinting at the whole Troy and Britta thing for a little while now, but that text makes it more interesting. Oh, and of course, Annie
devil.gif

Annie's "Eeeeyyyyyyyyy huhh hi hu huhi hoo" had me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Also: "I need help reacting to something"

and "Get your popcorn here!"

Great ep
pimp.gif

The whole episode I honestly forgot why Dean was there too until he asked Troy to join the Air Conditioning program
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

tumblr_m2e8dmTiAU1ql23g2o1_250.gif
tumblr_m2e8dmTiAU1ql23g2o2_250.gif

tumblr_m2e8vqZhpt1ql23g2o1_250.gif
tumblr_m2e8vqZhpt1ql23g2o2_250.gif
Two of my favorite lines of the episode
laugh.gif

Another stellar episode for Community. Everyone had something to do and funny lines.. even the throwaway story of Chang and Pierce was still funny. Jeff and Shirley are an underrated pair, their foossball episode was particularly strong. Plus we had another great Jeff speech at the end, short and sweet and really drove home the theme of the episode. They brought back Troy and Britta's crush/interest which was smart and then we got a little Jeff and Annie in the end as well. 

My favorite moments:

Pierce's "Her pain unifies us" when they all laughed at Britta's ex named Blade.

The Dean and his train set having dalmations all over it.

Abed with the line of the night, "Annie, subdue your guest"

Britta brought back the "you're the opposite of Batman"
laugh.gif

"Won't change the way mustard tastes" is now one of my new phrases

And Troy "What are you doing out here?" "Self-actualizing".. "Well it's loud" I don't know why that line had me laughing for like five minutes.

Loved the episode.

tumblr_m2eabsldfv1qbqac0o1_250.gif
tumblr_m2eabsldfv1qbqac0o2_250.gif

tumblr_m2e9u3K5Ot1qazkdco1_500.jpg

And this is just really efficient storytelling to be able to communicate Britta's realization, Annie's confirmation, then the exchange between Jeff and Annie.. all with a few glances.

tumblr_m2e82xnNUD1qe3p9bo1_250.gif

tumblr_m2e82xnNUD1qe3p9bo1_250.gif
tumblr_m2e82xnNUD1qe3p9bo2_250.gif

tumblr_m2e82xnNUD1qe3p9bo3_250.gif
tumblr_m2e82xnNUD1qe3p9bo4_250.gif

tumblr_m2e82xnNUD1qe3p9bo5_250.gif
tumblr_m2e82xnNUD1qe3p9bo6_250.gif

My favorite episode of the season. 
laugh.gif

First off, Annie's boobs looked delectable in this episode.

I liked the When Harry Met Sally reference, with the student passing by and saying, "I'll have what she's having," after seeing Annie's reaction to a shirtless Jeff.

Abed saying "subdue your guest" was hilarious.

Chang and Pierce were pretty funny as well.

The sound effects of the Blade movie had me dying. 
laugh.gif

I had to watch this episode twice cause the first time around I was staring at Annie too much.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

laugh.gif
And the way she was completely cramped up when they carried her into the room, with the claw hands
laugh.gif

Also the way Britta was stting there covering her eyes when Annie went to get her "phone" out the drawer, with that goofy smile on her face....Gillian's physical comedy can be so on point 
pimp.gif

This was another ep where I didn't laugh much but enjoyed it a lot.

Blade
pimp.gif
and the explanation for his coolness. The whole Blade movie in the background and how it got worked in throughout
laugh.gif
Annie's boobs
devil.gif

Thought it was a great episode. Jeff going crazy is always funny.
Dean Pelton is always funny when he comes rollin through in ridiculous outfits, but this one was one of the best 
laugh.gif

The womenz still looking great 
pimp.gif

Blade's explanation on why he drives women crazy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lexflex81

Originally Posted by Big J 33

laugh.gif
And the way she was completely cramped up when they carried her into the room, with the claw hands
laugh.gif

Also the way Britta was stting there covering her eyes when Annie went to get her "phone" out the drawer, with that goofy smile on her face....Gillian's physical comedy can be so on point 
pimp.gif
She hit the "Sour Face" this episode too 
laugh.gif

Community is not funny as it used to be but it's so witty and the storylines are getting better, that's the main reason why i keep watching it.

Back
Top Bottom