NBC's Community Thread - 6/2 - Ep. 13: "Emotional Consequences of Broadcast Television"

^ I didn't like it as much as I thought I would, but hate?
grin.gif

peanut butter and jelly
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

dong lover is gonna be on 30 rock this week as tracys son lmao
laugh.gif
 Can't wait. Set that episode on my DVR. Haha.
I thought he was going to play younger tracy? Oh well 30 rock LIVE? I'm in.

cant wait for tonights ep

i was thinking of think of this and had the urge to watch this today for some reason

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

dong lover is gonna be on 30 rock this week as tracys son lmao
laugh.gif
It's a young Tracy, they've already shown Tracy's sons before. It's even cooler because Donald used to write for 30 Rock before he got on Community.

^I think he was in the background as one of the crew people for TGS on one of the earlier seasons of 30 Rock. Still looking forward to it though.

laugh.gif
This might be my favorite episode of the entire show's run after watching that preview.

oh my bad lol. 30 rock is pretty hilarious as well. if i had all the time in the world id watch it from the beginning.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

laugh.gif
It's a young Tracy, they've already shown Tracy's sons before. It's even cooler because Donald used to write for 30 Rock before he got on Community.
Yup. Werewolf Bar Mitzvah >>>

I love tonight's episode.

The Law and Order theme was cool at first but was more of a novelty... however, by the end I was legitimately invested in the "drama" of the story. Great job.

They managed to fit in a lot of funny moments even though the premise was a dramatic one.
- Jeff being mislead by Annie "Technically, you are about to be screwed in the biology room"
- Troy and Abed as the detective: "We can't both do the zinger"
laugh.gif
Troy's spiderman tie
- Treating the yam as if it was a pregnant woman.. "this yam was about to bloom"
- Britta playing the computer nerd
- Annie looks hot in everything.. even tonight in her business wear and her dance and celebration after getting the confession
pimp.gif

- Michael Kenneth Williams (forgot his character's name) saying "A man's got to have a code" then the Dean replying "Awesome"
laugh.gif
great for The Wire fans

The Dean singing for Troy and Abed, then hoola hooping in his office randomly
roll.gif
and the Dean getting aroused at the man in uniform

And the final scene of Jeff, Annie, Omar, and the Dean all celebrating then they got the call saying Starburns died
laugh.gif
what an awesome episode

I said Origins of Vampire Mythology was my favorite episode of the season, but this episode definitely trumped that episode for me. 
laugh.gif

Troy stole the show tonight.

His ugly %*% Spider-Man tie.

"Why not raisin?"

"You don't order ketchup, it's a condiment!"

"Look at this, Abed. He weaves baskets and cut his hand."

Him guessing that "the person who did it must have gotten there before the door locked and stayed there for hours."

Abed replying: "I was going to say 'had a key.'"

Abed's outburst when he was in the study room with Annie and Jeff. 
roll.gif

Annie in that outfit.
embarassed.gif

embarassed.gif
 Her celebratory dance at the end. 
laugh.gif

embarassed.gif

The Spider-Man tie was probably in reference to the rumor/joke of Donald Glover playing Peter Parker in the new movie.

Troy really did have a great episode. The Dean was hilarious in his appearances too.. him singing to Troy and Abed as they slept
roll.gif

I re-watched season 1 this week and it's hilarious to notice the increasing trend of the Dean's dalmatian fetish and how he gets more and more dog stuff

Alison Brie has to be doing some of this stuff on purpose. She's like oozing with sexuality but not at the same time haha

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Alison Brie has to be doing some of this stuff on purpose. She's like oozing with sexuality but not at the same time haha
"I do try many times a season to put Alison in a situation, wardrobe-wise, that I know is going to end up as an animated GIF file! I observe that stuff and the way people are consuming it, because I'm a nerd too and I love to obsess about my favorite TV shows."
- Community creator Dan Harmon

Originally Posted by omgitswes

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
 I will marry her

CLASSIC EPISODE

Award worthy. On point and maintained the funny at the same time.

Troy getting mad "Ketchup is a condiment! You don't buy it!"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Abed getting mad @ Jeff and Annie
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
with the whole detective lawyer confrontation
roll.gif

When the actual M.E. from L&O showed up
eek.gif
roll.gif

When the Kernel came in to represent Todd
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Classic L&O maneuver.

All the little nuances
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
"We only have time for justice"  "Withdrawn. Withdrawn. Withdrawn."
roll.gif
The whole fake confession, Annie's lil victory celebration. Todd crying, "I'm telling your mom", the closing argument
roll.gif
, the reveal (it's funny cuz just like regular L&O I noticed fat dude seemed suspicious), shocking ending with Starburns' death
laugh.gif

Classic I say, classic episode.

Back
Top Bottom