NBC's Community Thread - 6/2 - Ep. 13: "Emotional Consequences of Broadcast Television"

Strong first 10 minutes; I was expecting a better outcome, but good episode nonetheless.
laugh.gif
at Pierce assuring the appropriation of the ad picture by saying the girl wasn't a stereotype, but "suburban black."

Annie. 
embarassed.gif

embarassed.gif

I thought it was a great episode. I never cared for characters pretending to be drunk, so that was my only real complaint.

I dislike Shirley but thought her story was good and I loved the cut away when she was laughing for literally two minutes. Tons of great quotes, Abed and Troy acting normal, Britta being great at wedding decoration, Jeff yelling at Leonard.. great episode back.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I thought it was a great episode. I never cared for characters pretending to be drunk, so that was my only real complaint.

I dislike Shirley but thought her story was good and I loved the cut away when she was laughing for literally two minutes. Tons of great quotes, Abed and Troy acting normal, Britta being great at wedding decoration, Jeff yelling at Leonard.. great episode back.
This, I just think people were expecting the episode to end all episodes cause of it being on the edge and all of the pressure. Two weeks from now if you watch that episode you will see how funny it really was

Originally Posted by Antidope

Originally Posted by Big J 33

This, I just think people were expecting the episode to end all episodes cause of it being on the edge and all of the pressure. Two weeks from now if you watch that episode you will see how funny it really was

Agreed. I think that because the show was off for a while, people expected a big return. But if I'm not mistaken, they're just continuing where they left off in terms of the order of episodes... Still a solid episode overall.

Originally Posted by Oskar Kokoshka

eek.gif
pimp.gif
@ the numbers it did last night!
Forreal. But, Big Bang wasn't on last night so Community ruled that 8pm slot. However, 46% increase in viewers since the last time it aired
smokin.gif

It was a good comeback ep. Didn't laugh as much as usual but it was a good ep.

It was a decent episode...I think they had already filmed it months ago expecting to air it had there not been a hiatus so my expectations were low 

Back
Top Bottom