NBDL Authorizes All Non-Adidas Branding Covered

There has been a slew of brand controversies of the years in the basketball arena. Last year, Michael Jordan’s son Marcus was in the middle of a brand controversy between Jordan Brand and Adidas; the latter is involved in yet another brand situation.

We have learned that the NBDL has ordered all non-Adidas brand covered. Seeing that the NBA has an official partnership with Adidas, the NBDL has given Adidas extra logo visibility throughout the NBDL arenas. “Players are obligated to wear adidas – which we provide – unless they have another shoe contract,

I think its stupid..players should be able to wear whatever as long as the 3 stripes are on the uniform it shoudnt matter

That's ridiculous
smh.gif

Originally Posted by axel f0ley

who actually watches nbdl bball?
nerd.gif
They're hungrier than most NBA players.

I like seeing players from NDBL making huge strides to get in the L.

How you gonna coward out from competing with Nike?
Adidas
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Bigger pics with the tape covering the swoosh
adidas-non-2.jpg

adidas-non-1.jpg

It's all a business. If ya'll weren't such slaves for Nike you'd understand that. It's chess, not checkers. This is the counter move to Nike giving all their players those bright #*+ shoes for the ASG to stand out from those Adidas uniforms.

its been like this for years, some teams really stressed it, while others didnt...the NBA is just putting their foot down right now..

Originally Posted by Im Not You

It's all a business. If ya'll weren't such slaves for Nike you'd understand that.
so if we dissaprove of tape on shoes and we like anything other than adidas we are nike slaves? great logic.

a business? no wonder why adidas is in the toilet. so having everyone in the freakin NBDL where EVERYBODY watches, wear adidas is the big business getback power move huh?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

It's all a business. If ya'll weren't such slaves for Nike you'd understand that.
so if we dissaprove of tape on shoes and we like anything other than adidas we are nike slaves? great logic.

Thank You

Originally Posted by NobleKane

I'm sorry. I wasnt thinking. I was too caught up in trying to sound smarter than everyone else. I was trying to be a shoe brand rebel and go against the grain by calling people slaves because the majority of people buy nikes. I was trying too hard to be different and just ended up sounding like a cranky pompous judgemental jerk
fixed for you

Back
Top Bottom