NC NTERS CHECK IN

I’ve lived uptown before too. Currently in Noda. Uptown died down after 6p when the banks closed, restaurants fire doe.

Let’s get something goin this summer

What’s good? Moved down to Charlotte three weeks ago from NYC. What’s there to do out here? Where would a black professional is their 30s hang out? I’m struggling somewhat in that regard...the social scene seems weak, or may just be looking in the wrong places.

What’s good? Moved down to Charlotte three weeks ago from NYC. What’s there to do out here? Where would a black professional is their 30s hang out? I’m struggling somewhat in that regard...the social scene seems weak, or may just be looking in the wrong places.
Red 28th is a dope lil hookah spot on the North. Downtown the Epicenter is always a move.

Man does anyone know any good places to hoop here in Charlotte? Been here for like a year and still can't find a consistent spot. Got a homie who used to get me into UNCC and get a few good runs on but that's about it. Carolina Courts is ok but need somewhere with a lil better competition. So any of you cats who hoop out here please fill me in, itching to get back hooping at least 2 or 3 times a week.

QC Social for decent hip hop vibes Wednesday night. My homie Mike brings the baddies out. Decent crowd as of late.

A couple hookah spots as mentioned above. Instanbul in French quarter across from romare beardan is usually a move w the black professionals. Red at 28 has a few location, joint by Noda is the goat.

Firehouse Sunday’s...

Unsure if Sydney’s still does Wine Down Wednesdays but if they do.. that’s it.

Camp north end usually draws a decent crowd on Friday nights anyway but when Dammit Wesley and BLKMKT host events in their space, it’s the RIGHT turnout. More artsy/creative than professional but a good move nonetheless.

Also be sure to check Gantt after dark when they post events.

All that comes to mind of now. I’ll post more as I think of them.

QC Social for decent hip hop vibes Wednesday night. My homie Mike brings the baddies out. Decent crowd as of late.

A couple hookah spots as mentioned above. Instanbul in French quarter across from romare beardan is usually a move w the black professionals. Red at 28 has a few location, joint by Noda is the goat.

Firehouse Sunday’s...

Unsure if Sydney’s still does Wine Down Wednesdays but if they do.. that’s it.

Camp north end usually draws a decent crowd on Friday nights anyway but when Dammit Wesley and BLKMKT host events in their space, it’s the RIGHT turnout. More artsy/creative than professional but a good move nonetheless.

Also be sure to check Gantt after dark when they post events.

All that comes to mind of now. I’ll post more as I think of them.

Good looks on this. I'm trying to give Charlotte a fair shot, but I think I'm realizing it aint for me.

Back
Top Bottom