~~NCAA Hoops Feet- 08/09~~

eek.gif
Hyperdunks are everywhere
eek.gif

I like the power max shoe by nike very comfy

Originally Posted by peks03

loving all the different colorways of the HDs, but the ones that stuck out the most to me were the Kentucky Kobe IIIs.

The Kobes are Duke PE's. Kobe hooked up Duke cuz he is strong with Coach K

Originally Posted by detna7777

loving all the different colorways of the HDs, but the ones that stuck out the most to me were the Kentucky Kobe IIIs.

yes, thanks for the correction. both blue schools.
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by detna7777

also maybe after high school he was gonna go play there? kinda like lebron with ohio state.

Originally Posted by doctorjay507

i never realized how much gear D1 players get until i got into college...i play at a D2 and i thought we got alot but damn lol
Where do you play at, if you don't mind me asking?

^^^^ even highschools get major gear now....I can't wait to see the reps starting to hit the tall kids in preschool nationwide!

Any1 know if Adidas is going to release those Orange Commanders? If so, I need them ASAP

FSU dude rockin Lebron II's, very nice. It kinda amuses me when I see a Jordan Brand college player wearing Nikes, like the Cal player wearing the HD'sor one of the UNC players wearing Zoom Lebron IV's, albeit in Carolina colors.

the u has two players rockin jays against osu #31 i thnk davis has hares on and jack mcclinton got ejected but he was wear the grey white and orange 8's

Originally Posted by MP23

FSU dude rockin Lebron II's, very nice. It kinda amuses me when I see a Jordan Brand college player wearing Nikes, like the Cal player wearing the HD's or one of the UNC players wearing Zoom Lebron IV's, albeit in Carolina colors.
I didnt see the UNC Lebron IVs in the pics above....

The 8's that USC is wearing are nice..

Anyone have access to team UNC Jumpman Pros in size 11 please PM me.

jmizzo,

I mean the Lebron VI's, went dyslexic in the numbers and the dude who has them on is Deon Thompson. I didn't even see the Zag player with the2K5's, I love that shoe.

Back
Top Bottom