~~NCAA Hoops Feet- 08/09~~

There is one that JB is holding the ball out and you can see them good. Then another one where he is way back in the background and all you see is like hislegs. Thanks for those!! I couldn't figure out how to get them off there.

They have them at niketown too. I bought a couple pairs. Comfortable for casual wear but I hate dri fit socks for basketball. I find they get slippery/slimey.Zappos has them in 6 packs in TB colors too

2hz5mpi.jpg

^^^ Also pics 4 in the background and 8 in the slides. Thanks for the pic man.

Magic Johnson (1979 NCAA Champion)was there during the spartans-louisville game. Where is Mateen Cleaves? he spearheaded the team that won 2000 Championship.

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

Magic Johnson (1979 NCAA Champion)was there during the spartans-louisville game. Where is Mateen Cleaves? he spearheaded the team that won 2000 Championship.

Still cheering the Kings on from his bench seat?

Mateen is playing in the NBDL right now and all they ever talk about is how he helped Michigan State to the championship especially around this time of year.

These were posted in the Jordan Brand Forum. Thought I would post them in here. I know me and few others been looking for close up pics of them. They wereposted on theshoemustgoon.com.
3ca152eec231308487bd142fcca1a74f1dadd38.jpg

b99154e3c7373680797ee7e13924413414d4211.jpg

Originally Posted by mjvc

These were posted in the Jordan Brand Forum. Thought I would post them in here. I know me and few others been looking for close up pics of them. They were posted on theshoemustgoon.com.
3ca152eec231308487bd142fcca1a74f1dadd38.jpg
not bad *thumbs up*
is the grey portion 3M though?

you welcome AJ27526
bundy9 I'm not sure if its 3M or not. It sure looks like it is though.

^ok cool....well if it ain't...it should
tongue.gif
...would be a subtlefeature that in a small way would enhance it

Back
Top Bottom