NCAA Lacrosse Championship. 1 PM. Duke vs 'Cuse

Should be a fun one, and the weather looks good.

Sadly, I think Duke might take it...

Who you got? And does anyone on here even care/watch lacrosse?

Lets go cuse!I gotta feeling these 1 goal games is gonna bite us in the **** though :smh:

Depends on which Cuse team shows up today. They haven't been able to find their offense in these three tournament games. They were lucky to beat Yale and Denver, both of which imposed their will on the game for the majority of the contests. I thought Rob Parnell would be closing out his career today, but Duke is hot right now. Can't have one of those close games today. Key to the game is how SU handles the face off. Will be a long day if they're dominated at the X.

Last edited:
:pimp:

My dude Luke flourishing. So dope growing up with Cuse players. Glad to see them shine during this weekend

Getting dominated at X and Duke is on a run. That telegraphed pass caused a two point swing.

3/18 on the faceoff. Why hasn't Desko made any adjustments yet? What is he waiting for?

Getting out if hand. 10-1 Duke run. Very poor coaching job by Desko and the players aren't doing anything defensively besides watching the ball move.

lol always the same teams in lax finals. duke,cuse,virginia, unc or johns hopkins lol

Loss falls on Desko. Didn't give them the best chance to win. I hope he finally addresses the X this off-season.

Back
Top Bottom