NCAA SHORTS "march madness"

Just wanted to share some of my authentic shorts collection. All are team issue
UNLV, Clemson, Providence

Indiana

Louisville, Alabama home, Alabama road

UCONN, South Alabama, New Mexico

Purdue road, alternate, home

Villanova, Gonzaga

I also have many of the Nike Elite/Twill player shorts, including this years SOD shorts, which I happen to love!
Hope you enjoy.

Cool.

I'd actually like to buy some NCAA Nike shorts, but I just can't wear the ridiculous length shorts that are out these days. I wish shorter shorts wouldcome back.

UCLA! I have the white pair too!

Originally Posted by prayformojo

Just wanted to share some of my authentic shorts collection. All are team issue
UNLV, Clemson, Providence

Indiana

Louisville, Alabama home, Alabama road

UCONN, South Alabama, New Mexico

Purdue road, alternate, home

Villanova, Gonzaga

I also have many of the Nike Elite/Twill player shorts, including this years SOD shorts, which I happen to love!
Hope you enjoy.

i hate you
mad.gif
mad.gif
where the hell do you get these from? you got some sick shorts my friend.

Originally Posted by ChetterBear01

where did you get team issued shorts from? I have those twill authentics, which is the closest I can get.

thats what id like to know. i love those villanova and purdue shorts.

where did you get team issued shorts from? I have those twill authentics, which is the closest I can get.

thats what id like to know. i love those villanova and purdue shorts.

equipment managers for the school or eBay

I get my shorts from eBay, players, equipment managers, manufacturers, university sales, etc. Sometimes it is a lot of work to acquire them, but other times Ijust get lucky. Always looking for more.

A fellow shorts collector! I will try to get pictures by the end of the week, but I have (all team-issue, as well):
-Wake Forest gold
-Wake Forest White
-UCLA blue
-Villanova navy (last year's, but will get some of this year's in a month or so)
-Boston College gold
-Michigan State green
-'05-'06 Marquette yellow, white, navy (have C-USA and Eagle on them)
-'06-'07 Marquette yellow, white, navy (have Big East and MU on them with thick lining)
-'07-'08 Marquette yellow, white, navy (same as previous, but have no lining and different waistband)
AND
-'01-'02 Dwyane Wade Marquette yellow, game used (have #3 on side)

I should get all 4 of Marquette's new shorts soon, as well.

prayformojo, care to discuss trades/share info?

^ ACTS where did you get those UCLA shorts??

The ones that they have in the student store are booboo, $40 for some imitation one-layer crappy shimmer material no-striped-waistband broke down shorts????

s4m7vq.jpg

i have practice shorts too. along with t-shirts, nike dri-fit gear, shoes, etc. my good friends are on the team and i also work for them too

misterpunn I would love to discuss some trades. I wanna see some pics, but you have a few I would be interested in. Let me know if I have any you are lookingfor.

[color= rgb(255, 204, 51)]Not that they went to the tourney this year (wait for next year'srecruits!)...but I thought I'd add a couple from my collection. Current uniform and J-HO era![/color]

792159e4d9975d4dd36489701b98566a49f20a7.jpg
f142533e78dd99645174e4b05518bf369d14950.jpg

Originally Posted by jordanballa34

[color= rgb(255, 204, 51)]Not that they went to the tourney this year (wait for next year's recruits!)...but I thought I'd add a couple from my collection. Current uniform and J-HO era![/color]

792159e4d9975d4dd36489701b98566a49f20a7.jpg
f142533e78dd99645174e4b05518bf369d14950.jpg

eek.gif
those are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom