NCAA/UAAP etc.Updates rep your school

Baste 2001

i wish all the luck for the dude from Ateneo who went to the states to play for a division 1 school.

i hope he will have a great collegiate career and eventually the NBA!!!

^JAPETH AGUILAR :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

hope the kid makes it...

CSB plays bad basketball..tsk tsk.. nakasabay ko one time si Caloy Garcia and isang faculty member sa elevator. Panay bata pa daw ang players. Hehe. oh well at least we have an excuse.. :rolleyes
eyes.gif

Think of all the possibilities.
think.design.create.

I go to UERM med school, we are pretty far from ue recto and don't hear much about the undergrads, is our bball team any good?

Bedista to'its...
If only our San Beda College basketball program is well managed...i'm sure every year , Title Contender kami... our HS program is very successful and most of the players are recruited by UAAP schools...if we go back, you have Benjie Paras & Ronnie Magsanoc who both went to UP and gave the State U its lone championship... most recent notable guys that i remember were Renren Ritualo, LA Tenorio, and a whole lot more who jumped ship... last time the RED LIONS figured prominently for the NCAA crown was when they had this rivalry with Baste for the championship in the late 90s -- 97 & 98 i think... if im not mistaken, Baste won 5 straight 'chips and their First 5 led by Adducul all made it to the PBA...

Little Trivia...Adducul was suppose to play for San Beda when he came to Manila from the province. He was sent by his agent to see the coach but the security guards at the gate intercepted him and told him no try-outs were being conducted at that time. so the poor fellow wandered around U-Belt & recto and was seen by a staff from the Stags and the rest is history... how do i know this, i used to play for Team B and was part of the training team and the guards were a butt of jokes for quite a while...

any Bedistas around here? malulusog pa din ba mga indians natin? and i heard we have this Black guy named Ekwe who is suppose to lead the Red Lions to the promise land.

Go San Beda Fight 1-2-3!!!

i can't believe ateneo won by only 5 points... they need a deeper bench
I've changed my sig.

just graduated from dlsu. too bad the archers are suspended for the season.
love is taking the air less travelled.

ei pinoy baller.. bedista here also... and yah, malulusog pa din mga indians natin!!! hahaha! and i know, RED is the color that will REIGN this year...
"i can't leave home without my AJ and chain, got all over screamin' out my name"

tomasino dito... tuloy pa ring hinahanap ang mga lumipas na taon ng tagumpay. nawa ito'y muling manumbalik.

cant believe the blazers cant recruit any good players.back in the day we ruled ncaa with sunday salvacion.now its just a bunch of youngsters with urra as their star player.WOW. |I
tired.gif

Quote:
cant believe the blazers cant recruit any good players.back in the day we ruled ncaa with sunday salvacion.now its just a bunch of youngsters with urra as their star player.WOW.
Think of all the possibilities.
think.design.create.

Quote:
I go to UERM med school, we are pretty far from ue recto and don't hear much about the undergrads, is our bball team any good?

I think is UE tagged as the favorite to win it all this UAAP season. They have an unchanged core from last season while others have lost key players.

Btw, is the basketball gym beside UERM still up? We used to play there. Several times we saw UE's varsity squad, led by Jolly Escobar, practicing. (Yup, I am that old.)

[size=+2]

sapatos yan, hindi trophy
[size=+1](Team Back Spasms)[/size]

[/size]

WOW!!!

I cannot believe it... na approve din ako....

This is my first post and glad to be on board...

MAPUAN here.....

ka batch ko si Ruben dela Rosa nung High School sa MITHS.... kahit na my last few years studying eh parating second to Stags or got beaten by them in the Final four eh I tasted the back to back championship with Ramas and Benny Cheng.... Tanda na din ako..

MORE POWER NT Phil!!!

Go Ateneo! Man, I miss the UAAP. Too bad I don't have TFC. It was either that or NBA league pass.

Back
Top Bottom