NCAA Wrestler Does Backflips During Championship Match Gets Chokeslammed......

Ja's 2¢

formerly vcshoxj6
roll.gif
roll.gif

Other dude must have been the saltiest of all salts
laugh.gif
. Acting like hedidn't hear the whistles trying to get a cheap one in there
roll.gif

watching the full match, i guess the white dude was essentially undefeated with his only other loss in collegiate history to the guy he lost to in thatmatch... A true winner all his life, he couldn't take defeat let alone to the same guy TWICE.... sad move on his part. he's down a tough road with thatmentality.

your one of the best wrestlers out there and you got beat.. let the other player celebrate.. its like kobe punching carmelo as he celebrates a game winningshot... sour %%!! loser. we all know the type

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

watching the full match, i guess the white dude was essentially undefeated with his only other loss in collegiate history to the guy he lost to in that match... A true winner all his life, he couldn't take defeat let alone to the same guy TWICE.... sad move on his part. he's down a tough road with that mentality.

your one of the best wrestlers out there and you got beat.. let the other player celebrate.. its like kobe punching carmelo as he celebrates a game winning shot... sour %%!! loser. we all know the type

Granted, victory calls for celebration, the backflips & cartwheels might have been a lil' too much
laugh.gif
. But then again, it the heat of a fierce competition, victory brings out allkinds of craziness.

Funny nonetheless.

Horrible sportsmanship to be flipping and cartwheeling like that. Act like you've won something before.

And dude looked mad fruity to me. I guess it's true what they say about wrestlers.

someone wanna explain what happnened? did the fight even start???

also, he didnt choke slam him, the backflipping guy was in the air the other guy simply touched him and as a result fell on his back.

It wasn't a fight it was a wrestling match, and this is the last ten seconds of a seven minute match. The dude in the black from Iowa was deemed unbeatableby pretty much everyone, people were talking about how he may be the best college wrestler in years, blah blah blah. Guy from NC State is super athletic, putstogether a good strategy for the match, and ends up pulling off one of the biggest upsets in college sports. This was the wrestling equivalent of the Giantsbeating the Patriots or Texas beating USC for the BCS championship a few years back. The push at the end is blown out of proportion a little bit though, kindof poor sportsmanship by both guys.

Back
Top Bottom