NDC 12.5 pic *Blk/Red*

You know apart from Melo's 5.5 i think these maybe the freshess .5s JB ever came up with

Adelpho'CooL'
Collect 4 Life
Nassau,Bahamas

Decent...I'll cop when they hit the outlets
NORTHCAROLINATARHEELS​

Quote:
Where are the Flint XII.5?

Champs exclusive colorway...

Quote:
*yawn*

Why do they even bother with this stuff. Zero creativity.

Just general release Blk/Cement III's and IV's with Nike Air, and Concord XI's and have it done with already.

Jordan Brand is obsolete, regardless of whatever sales figures are shouted at you.

You are clueless if you actually believe that...

Not sure you understand what obsolete means, and I don't think you understand that Jordan Brand leads sales in a multi-billion dollar industry...

Jordan Brand shoes are not being built for Internet Message Board sneaker snobs...for every one of us, there are hundreds of thousands of other consumers in the United States...

Accept that and move on...

JM
"I am making a comment by not making a comment," [Hank] Aaron told The Associated Press on Monday.

Quote:
*yawn*

Why do they even bother with this stuff. Zero creativity.

Just general release Blk/Cement III's and IV's with Nike Air, and Concord XI's and have it done with already.

Jordan Brand is obsolete, regardless of whatever sales figures are shouted at you.

Quote:

Not sure you understand what obsolete means, and I don't think you understand that Jordan Brand leads sales in a multi-billion dollar industry...

Jordan Brand shoes are not being built for Internet Message Board sneaker snobs...for every one of us, there are hundreds of thousands of other consumers in the United States...

Cosign.It seems as of late that NT thinks everything is trash and nobody will buy it.

Quote:
Champs exclusive colorway...

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Quote:

JM
no longer usefulof a kindno longer currentI as a customer care about. They make what sells? They don't care what I want? They care about what someone wants, obviously. Why not care about the foundation of why they are even a "brand": the Air Jordan line.

I hope this clarifies what my original post is in reference to. Please forget sales figures, if only for a second, and see the other side of why I, and perhaps many others, don't exactly view JB as a success. The word "success" doesn't have "strong/dominant sales figures" listed next to it in any dictionary I've read, yet that seems to be the only way you see success in the footwear industry.

People who want integrity in products are not "snobs", as you say.

Holy overreaction Batman!
THE JOKER GANG
"In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people. Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed and blew it out."​

^It makes sense. "No longer useful... of a kind no longer current." JB as a company is not current with truly new, innovative and improved-performance products. They are re-treads of the past, based on Tinker Hatfield's designs. Good for them; they are squeezing every drop of life they can out of the Air Jordan line, and it's bankable.

My response was just a response, no more, no less.

Back
Top Bottom