NDC pics : ZF95, ZF96, FMaxCB, Flightposite

i thought this stuff wasnt coming out until next spring? Any truth to that....?
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee
TEAM-AF-ONE​

Cant wait for the 95s 96s and flightposites. Bring em on
TEAM KENTUCKY
WHERE TIPPIN COWS REQUIRES HEAT ON YOUR FEET
TEAM "THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID"~Founder​

^Yes that is true, BUT REMEMBER, a sneaker brand's "Spring" begins in January which is still considered our Winter.

Also, I saw/held the Flightposites in person and they are pretty true to the OGs. A little different from that NDC image, but still true.

MaZe
www.KIXandtheCITY.com: Dedicated to Sneaker Culture and Sneaker Connoisseurs​

Flightposites!!!! :wow:
eek.gif
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

Really hope they bring out the eggplant colorway.
Quote:
Maybe I sound like an old fart but I remember when helping people out was part of the fun in the community.

T E A M M I D W E S T
Its Indiana

I think I want every pair.
Wanted: Supreme Dunk High, Supreme Blazer, Homegrown Air Max 90, DQM Air Max 90, Crepe Air Max 90 Sizes 12-13

i hate all black kix.. i want the flightposite but not in no black..
LOOK AT MY EBAY AUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

damn im going to be all over the flightposites and barkleys(when the OG color drops)
"The Retro Died in 2001..."

Cant wait wait for the Eggplants to come through. Who knows how many I'll buy. FP1's are my #1 basketball shoe to actually play ball in and not just walk around.
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Fix the CBs, but I 'makes love' with everything else... Geeked to see it all in person.
Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
-Gandhi-

wanted the 95's in 1st grade, moms said nah, wanted the 96's in second grade, moms said nah...cant wait for both of these, never thought I'd see the day they came back.

the 95s and the flightposites are possible pickups in the future
TEAM NJ NETS
Kidd. Carter. Jefferson. Krstic.​

Back
Top Bottom