NDC pics : ZF95, ZF96, FMaxCB, Flightposite

Joined Feb 10, 2007
When I was working at Goliath a rep came in with all crazy old @#%$. He told me as of that day the eggplants were re-releasing.... Along with the golds...

Joined Jul 19, 2006
Flightposites were made just for me
Quote:[hr][/hr]If cats was really fly like they believe themselves to be, They wouldn't be so dependent on "exclusives"...[hr][/hr]

Joined Mar 8, 2004
Oh ZFF 96's, how I remember buying you and your cousins the Concord XI's on hte same day back in the day.

Joined May 26, 2004
Yep, the Flightposite is making it's return.

Get your $160.00 ready.
The Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion.​

Joined Feb 29, 2000
only think lookin good is the flight 96. them flight 95 look weird...something about them dont look right. and they gon hit the sales racks. nike drank the koolaid of niketalk. aint nobody but us gon pay 130 for those...

and the barkleys :smh:
FS Call Of Duty 4 Beta Token $7.50 shipped. pm or email at fkint@yahoo.com

Joined May 6, 2007
mang i cant wait till those drop(Air Zoom Flight 95 & Air Flightposite)...thanks again for the piks docious....

IS THE JUICE?
WORTH THE SQUEEZE BRAH??

Team Philippines​
In Pacquiao We Trust​

Joined Nov 9, 2001
zoom flight 96 are really uncomfortable, that's why i sold my olympic 96's...

i'm really looking forward for the zoom flight 95
TEAM WASHINGTON WIZARDS
Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Haywood
One Team, One Goal!​

Joined Dec 9, 2001
They arent gonna be Carbon Fiber soo its not like it will make a difference. i might cop, but i probably wont because of no carbon and the price.

Joined Jul 31, 2005
95's and 96's copped and does any1 know if they will be comeing out with the wht/blue 95's and the oly 96's since the oly is next year also eggplant fp1's
BROOKLYN NYC SNEAKERHEAD SINCE 1990

Joined May 5, 2005
Quote:[hr][/hr]They arent gonna be Carbon Fiber soo its not like it will make a difference. i might cop, but i probably wont because of no carbon and the price.[hr][/hr]
Team Philippines
In Pacquiao We Trust​

runningfishy

Banned
Joined Sep 25, 2005
i hope dont like it so people that know and want these can get em with ease.

95,96 and flights are a must for me.

but i hope they dopping the egg + plant.
-----
It is harsh !

Joined Dec 19, 2004
Flightposite do not look bad at all. i just need tos ee how much the retail will be on them.
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

darthska

Staff member
Joined Apr 30, 2004
*ahem* Attention, Nike... ... ...

... ... ... I don't see THOSE pictured.

4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

Joined Oct 15, 2006
all classic balling shoes.

i will reserve judgement until i have held a sample on my hands. i'll get them if i can hoop in them.

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now