NDC pics : ZF95, ZF96, FMaxCB, Flightposite

When I was working at Goliath a rep came in with all crazy old @#%$. He told me as of that day the eggplants were re-releasing.... Along with the golds...

Flightposites were made just for me
Quote:
If cats was really fly like they believe themselves to be, They wouldn't be so dependent on "exclusives"...

Oh ZFF 96's, how I remember buying you and your cousins the Concord XI's on hte same day back in the day.

Yep, the Flightposite is making it's return.

Get your $160.00 ready.
The Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion.​

only think lookin good is the flight 96. them flight 95 look weird...something about them dont look right. and they gon hit the sales racks. nike drank the koolaid of niketalk. aint nobody but us gon pay 130 for those...

and the barkleys :smh:
smh.gif
FS Call Of Duty 4 Beta Token $7.50 shipped. pm or email at fkint@yahoo.com

mang i cant wait till those drop(Air Zoom Flight 95 & Air Flightposite)...thanks again for the piks docious....

IS THE JUICE?
WORTH THE SQUEEZE BRAH??

Team Philippines​
In Pacquiao We Trust​

zoom flight 96 are really uncomfortable, that's why i sold my olympic 96's...

i'm really looking forward for the zoom flight 95
TEAM WASHINGTON WIZARDS
Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Haywood
One Team, One Goal!​

They arent gonna be Carbon Fiber soo its not like it will make a difference. i might cop, but i probably wont because of no carbon and the price.

95's and 96's copped and does any1 know if they will be comeing out with the wht/blue 95's and the oly 96's since the oly is next year also eggplant fp1's
BROOKLYN NYC SNEAKERHEAD SINCE 1990

Quote:
They arent gonna be Carbon Fiber soo its not like it will make a difference. i might cop, but i probably wont because of no carbon and the price.
Team Philippines
In Pacquiao We Trust​

i hope dont like it so people that know and want these can get em with ease.

95,96 and flights are a must for me.

but i hope they dopping the egg + plant.
-----
It is harsh !

Flightposite do not look bad at all. i just need tos ee how much the retail will be on them.
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

*ahem* Attention, Nike... ... ...

flight96_penny.jpg

... ... ... I don't see THOSE pictured.
mad.gif

4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

all classic balling shoes.

i will reserve judgement until i have held a sample on my hands. i'll get them if i can hoop in them.

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

Back
Top Bottom