NDS 2011 Air Jordan XI 'Concord' Men's Size 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultralightbeam

formerly i lyricaljkilla i
Up for sale is 100% Authentic, NDS pair of Air Jordan XI 'Concord's' that released in Dec. 2011 in a US Men's Size 10. Shoes have only been worn twice during release week and have been in storage ever since. Soles are discolored in some areas as yellowing is inevitable, very minor creasing. Minor stains on mesh. Shoes are a 8/10. Buyer accepts shoes as is. Everything comes with shoes including purple XI insert and purple shoe trees.

Selling for 220 SHIPPED.

I will ship via USPS Priority with delivery confirmation. Tracking # + visual confo of receipt will be given to buyer immediately after shipment. I will ONLY ship to VERIFIED PP account WITH confirmed address. Do not waste my time. I do business too much to beat around the bush. All sales final.

Been on NT since '03. Too many refs to list but you'll see me heavily in the sneaker subsections.

Do not hesitate to contact with me with any questions via PM and/or email at jlpimentel18@gmail.com

Good day :D

-j

View media item 495646

Last edited:
Yo man I have sold him like 7 pairs already. He's not a scammer or a flake. I have been on NT for years. You can trust me. He only wears nds shoes. All his DS he just collects so he really wants these. Hook him up. I promise there won't be an issue.

Shoes have been sold to NT member 'survivur' for 190 shipped. Buyer didn't have a verified PP account....but due to some good faith recommendations from other NT'ers on this board, I've decided to proceed with the deal. Buyer does have a confirmed address and I will be shipping first thing Monday morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom