NDS Galaxy Zoom Rookies Sz14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined Aug 25, 2008
What's up. Up for grabs is a pair NDS Limited Galaxy Zoom Rookies sz14. Shoes don't need any introduction. Shoes come with OG box

Price- $550 shipped OBO. Double boxed and tracking No Trades (USPS MO, PAYPAL & WESTERN UNION)

Fastest way to reach me is email. Nycposite@gmail.com include NT and your user name

Been a member of NT for 5+ years with a zero problems when it comes to selling or trading.

Refs
OnTheGrind, Chaose57, Yvespo3, UPandCOMING32, Bryscooplaygrifhold, Baby Jumpman, Mayhemgatz, Harlemworld23, AiRodney23, Wsupjs, 12 steps, Ozzyozz, Searchin4js, BubbaEla1, Dens415, Eli & Young Curse....More if needed
Now onto the kicks

Joined Aug 25, 2008
Agreement between nycposite and Shoeseeker

Agreement between Nycposite and Shoeseeker of Niketalk. Shoeseeker agrees to ship a DS pair of fighter jet foamposite one sz 14 and $215 via PayPal. Once I (nycposite) receive them I will ship a Nds pair of galaxy zoom rookies sz 14.

All shoes will be shipped via USPS priority mail with sig conformation.

Shoes listed on Niketalk

http://niketalk.com/t/539531/nds-galaxy-zoom-rookies-sz14/0_20

Joined Dec 26, 2012
I agree to this deal and have already shipped off the Fighter Foamposites never worn. Just awaiting the Galaxy Zoom Rookies. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now