???Nebraska NikeTalkers???

Marcel thats the hood....

402.612.6568 my phone internet isnt very good anymore so i cant get on NT like I use to.... I've got a ton of stuff to move too, Concords, white/cement 3s, playoff 13, flint 13, powder 9, 2004 AJ2 list goes on all my NT folks get at me im doin Godfather deals not fakin....

Pic k I lost your number bro got a new phone hit me up if u never got Concs if u can fit mine ill do u a player-deal just hit me up guys hope everythang is good with everyone n u guys have been gettin all these good 2012 drops.... PEACE my G's
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

ryan hows it goin , i lost your number number what are you trying to get rid of?? my number is 960-8283 hit me up

What's up NE fam. Been a long time lurker and with this new site figured I'd start up a profile. Looking to connect with some fellow NT'ers.

Welcome, where you at? This thread can be slow sometimes and moving along the next day. hopefully it picks up a lil with the new platform.

Posted up in Lincoln, and hopefully so with this platform. I personally don't like it but they say change is good. It amazes me how uninvolved most people are when it comes to the shoe game in NE. Good to see there are a few good heads left.

its a good and a bad thing, at least there isn't too much competition since we get a pretty limited amount of pairs, especially here in Lincoln.

^^^I've heard of people doing this. Seems like everyone is wearing jays when I go to an event up there.

I don't get on NikeTalk too much. Almost too much to keep up with. We have the F.A.K.E. group on facebook that I pay more attention to. I'm in Omaha fyi.

Omaha is the land of the fakes. Cats really think they have some exclusive pe type stuff here knowing it's bootleg :rofl: :stoneface:

Last edited:
There is a pretty broad range of people in the group. Majority in the Omaha area. I've made some good connects thru the group that I wouldn't have otherwise being new to the Omaha area in the last 4 years.

I'm on the fence with the white/red 4s. Skipped the Olympic 7s after getting both the 6s and More Uptempos. Finally found some red foams this month too. Most looking forward to the Silver/Crimson Foam Pros in September.

I know what you are talking about on foams. Nobody down here (Lincoln) gets too hyped over them. Sorry to peep out of nowhere, been absent the past 2 weeks with vacation and Basketball.

i'll be in Licoln tomorrow and then going to Omaha on the weekend. Anyone know where the AirMax 90 Hyperfuse Infrared will be realising? Currently traveling across USA and called the Footlocker and Finish Line in Lincoln and they both said they werent getting it

I will be in Omaha this coming week and will eventually move there next summer. Im pretty excited to live in a new place. I've only been to a few malls out there, but are there any boutiques or anything like that?

Back
Top Bottom