???Nebraska NikeTalkers???

I live in Lincoln, but there aren't any boutiques that I know of in Lincoln or Omaha. Your best bet in Omaha is the Champs at Westroads Mall. I think the Finishline at Crossroads Malls is still a hot spot to get new releases too. But be warned, that Finishline and a Foot Locker the size of your closet are the only stores at Crossroads. That place is a ghost town.

New to NT been lurking for years, Live in Omaha, big sneakerhead mainly Jordan's don't care for much else LeBron's Penny's is about it other than Jordan. looks like it's slow in here lol!

what are some good places to get sneakers in the omaha area... just moved here last week
just your local champs, footlockers and finishlines. Sneaker culture is pretty limited here. Where'd ya move in from if you don't mind me asking.

Anyone know of any places that received the Jordan 1's that dropped this weekend? I know Finishline in Lincoln got the Chicagos, but I'm really wondering if any place had the Knicks. :nerd:

Thought i'd stop in and say whats up. Omaha native, going to school here. Thinking about transferring to UNL.

Foamhead.

^Welcome Caleb!

Man I haven't been in here in forever. Anyway, I don't know if any of you are aware, but there's supposed to be a House of Hoops opening up at Westroads late summer/early fall. :nthat:

Im at skool about 50 minute from omaha lookin for some sneaker stores mainly boutiques and moms n pop shops

Yeah, a lady who will manage at Wilson Leather said it's on the 15th. I'll be there.

Ill be headed out to Omaha this weekend for a conference. Anything work checking for? How about local food spots that's a must try?

Best mall if you are looking to shop is Westroads IMO, although crossroads has a pretty nice Finishline the rest of the mall is a ghost town. I would definetly recommend checking out the zoo if you are into that, it is one of if not the best in the country.

As far as food goes I am from Lincoln so not real sure about the best places, I just had California Taco the other day up there and it was pretty damn good. You could also check out Runza, a local favorite fast food place.

Ill be headed out to Omaha this weekend for a conference. Anything work checking for? How about local food spots that's a must try?
Quaker Steak & Lube (amazing wings) right off the HWY to Council Bluffs Minutes from DT Omaha. Or try out Heartland BBQ on 56th Maple in Benson area.

Wilder,

Runza and California both look like must tries. Definitely giving Runza a try right off the road!

King,

We actually have a Quakersteak here so I know all about that. That BBQ sounds enticing!

Any non-mall based boutiques or hidden gems for Jordan, LeBron , KD , or nike sportswear??? Thanks for the assistance fine sirs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom